Dr. Nazila T. Edalati

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nazila T. Edalati

Dr. Edalati is a fantastic dentist and person. She is one of the kindest, most caring people I have ever met. She goes beyond and above what any other dentist I have used ever has. I was very skeptical of dental maintenance organizations because I had always had insurance that allowed me to choose from all dentists, and I assumed that only the bad ones would belong to a DMO, but after the first time visiting her, I knew that I was wrong and felt very fortunate to have landed at her office, Vallejo Dental Associates. Knowing that it is hard for me to get in during the week because I work out of the area, she has come in on Saturdays to accommodate my schedule and needs. She also helped me once on a Sunday when I was experiencing a dental emergency. She is the type of dentist that makes sure her patients get what they need and bends over backwards to provide it at times that we need it—even when it is her time off. I hate to share this because I like to think that she gets enough time for herself, but she always tells me that it is because she loves what she does, and it certainly shows. She not only cares about my teeth but has cared for me as a person. I look forward to each time I see her. She always lifts my spirits. In addition to having a great dentist, I am grateful that I found someone who cares about me and feels like a dear friend.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I have been seen by many dentist in the past and continued to search for a dentist who I could trust and rely on their recommendations on what was needed. I have to admit that I do have high expectations from all who I do business with. I expect them to be experts in their fields, fair and trustworthy. It is typical that everyone regardless of the fields they are in. like to spend the least amount of time on you and maximize their income from you, which I don't blame them. However Dr. Edalati ended up to be the exception to the rule. She not only met my expectation but exceeded it. She took the time to examine the condition of my teeth thoroughly, explain to me the condition of my teeth and made the distinction between what was necessary and what was nice to have. She had to locally numb and inject in my cheek as well as my gum in preparation for a crown that I needed. I have to admit I barely noticed it. I highly recommend Dr. Edalati to anyone who is looking for the best dentist in the area.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Professional, caring and more than anything else she is among the few that I have seen so honest

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I love my dentist. She 's gentle and caring. I am always ashamed of my teeth because I have terrible teeth. All other dentist I had in pass made embarrassed and uncomfortable. But she always takes her time and address my issues.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr Nazila has been my dentist for many years. I just love her. She takes the fear of seen dentist all away. Dr Edalati has a great sense of humor. I always look forward to see her. Her staff are very helpful and friendly. Dr Edalati explaines all the treatment first before she dose anything. She is all around a real human being who is not all about the $ but actually want to treat your teeth. Thank you Dr Edalati and Godbless you and your practice.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

My dentist is the best, I have been Dr. Nazila's patient since 2005, and I'm very happy with my choice, she's a great dentist.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

My Dentist is the best one I've had in 50 years. She's so involved with her patients, so serious about their concerns. She moved to Vallejo and I gladly make the trip to see her. She's up to date on new practices and shares them gladly. She'll help you, with a smile. She wants you to be happy with you. I always look forward to my appointments, now without fear of being hurt.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I first went to Dr. Nazila Edalati a few years ago when my dentist of many years, Michael Welton, was evicted from his dental location in Vacaville & left giving his patients no notice and no way to obtain their dental records. I explained the situation to Dr. Edalati & was given a thorough examination & x-rays. She informed me that there were a number of problems with my teeth and that they were so infected that she wouldn’t be able to do anything until we could get the infection under control. I was given penicillin & made an appointment to come back at a later date. I was livid at learning of the condition of my teeth as I had regular 6-month appointments with Dr. Welton & was always told everything was fine. Dr. Edalati showed sincere empathy and provided me with her recommendations to correct the damage that had never been addressed by my previous dentist. She truly shows great concern for her patients and has been nothing but honest & forthright with me since the first day I stepped into her office. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Edalati to anyone looking for a dentist who cares and is meticulous in making sure that any procedure is done with the utmost professionalism!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dental office in general is not my most favorite place to go, but my experience with Dr. N has always been a pleasant one. I do recommend her. As I said the other day, keep up the good work Dr. N, we appreciate you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

the doctor is very friendly and sweet she will let you know everything i enjoy going to her office. the staff is friendly too

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Nazila T. Edalati's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company