Ratings for Dr. John Bou-Samra

Very knowledgeable man and takes time to explain your situation. Has treated myself and family for 10 years. Have heard so many good reports on him even from within the medical profession. Truly dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Wonderfully knowledgeable man. Been under his care for 10 years and has got me out of the woods a number of times. Looks after the whole family with our cardiac problems. Won't beat about the bush but will tell it as it is. đź‘Ť

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr John Bou-Samara has been treating me since 1989. He is a very knowledgeable and experienced Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

My experience with Dr John Bou-Samra has been positive and now I am looking forward after his help and that of my Doctor

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I am surprised to hear that some people have found this doctor to be caring and helpful. He treated my father and we found him to be very, very negative and unsupportive. So much so, that we asked him to be removed from my father's care when in hospital following surgery for a new pace maker. His bedside manner was lethal to my father's state of mind, and he was rude and arrogant to my mother. He may be a competent surgeon but not a very compassionate human being. His demeanour darkens when someone dares to disagree or challenge his diagnosis. His negative and pessimistic attitude caused my father to give up hope and that is not acceptable. When he would visit my father in hospital he would blatantly tell him that he was going to die - and this didn't come from a gentle place but a harsh and uncaring one. We were all shocked at his attitude and at the hurtful things he said to us. No one has the right to take hope away from another regardless of the circumstances. It goes way beyond having a 'reality check', it is just nasty and unkind. We were devastated at what took place and I just wish with all my heart we had discharged him as my father's doctor immediately before his words of death could have their full effect.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Great bedside manner. Takes time to explain situation to you. Feel very comfortable having Dr Boulder looking after me during these challenging times. A bloody good bloke.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Great doctor who has a caring bedside manner . Saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Bou Samra has treated my husband for approx. 14 years and has certainly saved his life on at least 2 occasions. He is an excellent medico and we thoroughly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016