Ratings for Dr. Ashifa Nurani

Dr Nurani is the best dentist I have been to. She is very gentle and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I went to bright now in bellevue and unfortunately saw dr. Nurani. I told them over the phone at 9am that I had a broken tooth and was in pain. When I went to the office I filled out paperwork that they immediately Lost. Then I waited for over half an hour before they took me to a treatment cublical an attempted to take ex rays. Two had to be repeated because dr. Nurani failed to give complete instructions. Then a man held up dirty sunglasses while mumbling something I couldn't understand. I mentioned a crown that was loose and asked if she could glue it until I could see my regular dentist. Without looking in my mouth she said both teeth had to be pulled. She never looked at the broken tooth and put a filling that has the texture of sandpaper on the tooth with the crown. The filling after 3 days developed a sharp spot. I have have since found out she is regional sales manager for bright now. So if you go to her expect a saleswoman not a qualified dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I went in to have a crown that fell off put back on and left with an $18,000 estimate with no explanation of the work to be performed. This is the worst dentist / dental experience I have ever had and would steer far far away from this doctor and Bright Now Dental as an organization. The cost at another dentist for the work is $4.2k including a root canal but at least I got a through honest exam and honest pricing.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I think I need search her before I saw.It is same as before post, rude, also she let me do deep cleaning and crown rework. I have put a lots money for this visit.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr Nurani suggested many unnecessary procedures -- deep cleaning, crowns rework, etc. She didn't even clean my teeth, just rinsed them, and told me that I had no tartar build-up and hardly any plaque. Then why would I need a deep cleaning?

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Nurani is a HORRIBLE dentist - she was VERY rude when I said I never had to have a deep cleanng and she kept poking my gums and hurting me telling me I had gum disease. She also kept insisting i had crowns redone that I had just had placed 6 months by my brother who is a dentist in another city! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Ashifa Nurani is a horrible dentist.. The bright now dental only cares about getting more money from you and doesn't care about the patient's condition.. . They perform unnecessary procedures and provide low quality dental services which you will notice after the work has been done.... beware.. avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011