Ratings for Dr. Alexander Dhand

Nicest guy ever! Incredibly knowledgeable! He goes to great lengths to simplify everything and to teach real skills you can use in your life. Honestly, he helped me a great deal. I was going through a really confusing time with this economic downturn, stress, conflict at home and so on. Not only have I learned a lot from Alexander knowledge-wise, I have gained tremendous new skills! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Knowledgeable, courteous and professional with a straight-forward, easy-going style. I learned a lot from him and will always be grateful to him for helping me through a very difficult time in both my professional life as an Executive and in my personal life with my wife and children.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Alexander is always ready to roll back his sleeves and gather lots of information before he helps mecraft a strategy. And above all, he knows that you know yourself better than anyone, so he puts me in the driver’s seat.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016