Ratings for Dr. Tousif Pasha

Simply the worst experience. No regards to patients time and care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I was extremely happy with Dr. Pasha. He was very pleasant and informative regarding the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Extremely disappointed. The office treats patients like cattle, appointments mean nothing. Long waits in a packed waiting room. I returned to get my results and when my appointment time passed I asked the Practice Manager to reimburse me for my time. He was smug and I had my results sent to my family doctor, where they were reviewed The worst run practice I have been to.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have had multiple colonoscopies in the past due to my family history. However, my experience with my most recent colonoscopy was a bitter one. My experience in other clinics for colonoscopy: I had gone through colonoscopies 3 times before in the other clinics in Michigan by 2 physicians. On the day of the procedure, I was put in a comfortable position, waited for my turn. The nurses would check on me from time to time to see if I was comfortable. The IV fluid was started prior to the procedure to prevent dehydration. I talked to the anesthetist who would ask me questions regarding any history of reactions to sedation. Just prior to the procedure, the physician would always briefly explain the process and reassure me to decrease my anxiety. After procedure, the nurses would offer me warm blanket, juice and water for rehydration. Because of my job, I moved Michigan-to Las Vegas Nevada. Unfortunately, my experience w/ Dr. Pasha’s clinic for colonoscopy was not nearly as pleasant: • My first visit was a consultation with a part time nurse practitioner, who assessed me for the oncoming colonoscopy. • On the procedure day: o IV line was placed, but no IV fluid was provided for my dehydrated situation from drinking all the pre-op preparation laxatives. o I was lying in a single stretcher bed. One of the nursing assistants positioned me on my left side one hour before the procedure, warning me to not move and keep this position until the procedure was done. No medical staff had checked on me since. o I did not see or talk to Dr. Pasha prior to or after procedure. The only “specialist” who came to talk to me was an RN anesthetist before the procedure. She rushed away before I could ask any question. o The procedure room was cluttered with a bunch of medical device boxes. The remaining space was just enough to fit for the single stretcher bed which I was on. • After procedure: o There’s no juice, water or warm blanket offered after procedure. o This was my first colonoscopy which I experienced severe abdominal pain after procedure. I talked to one of the employees about my concern when I woke up and asked to speak to physician; he then told me that it would go away soon. The procedure had irritated my bowel for at least 10 days. I could not eat well and lost 5 lbs in that period of time. o When I went home, I took the bandage off at the IV site and found significant swelling in that area. I applied an ice pack immediately to decrease the swelling. A few days after the colonoscopy, there was a curtesy call from a female from Dr. Pasha’s office. I told the follow up caller about the swelling of the IV site and implied that it might be from inappropriate handling of the IV. She suggested to me to apply a heat pack to the IV site). (- Fortunately, I am a seasoned RN - , and knew that ice packs are the right way to decrease the inflammation! - ) • They charge a post procedure follow-up appointment of $35 when I showed up to the clinic before I could see the physician. I asked the clerk why I had to pay for a post procedure follow-up. Her answer was that all patients need to pay to see the doctor no matter what the reason was. (I waited almost 1.5 hours to see the doctor)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

First appointment was relatively on time, no problems. Went for colonoscopy and wasn't taken in for procedure until two hours after appointment time. Went two weeks later for interpretation of colonoscopy. Had 9:25 appointment. Office was packed, people were standing waiting as all seats were filled. Receptionist said he was 25 minutes backed up, but based on past experience I did not believe this. This doctor is greedy and overbooks to make the maximum amount of money with little regard or respect for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Overbooked is an understatement. I think it is all about how much money this guy can make. Waited for hours for procedure, then another hour in his office for consultation. Been to other Dr. With same expertise, that was a completely different experience. I plan to tell my general doctor to reconsider sending her patients to this doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Saw him for upper endoscopy, way overbooked. Felt like I was in a MASH unit. Waited over two hours after appointment for procedure. It took a month to obtain appointment for results ( stomach cancer). He sat at laptop typing and didn't even acknowledge me. I finally asked him for results. He said it was a tumor. I had to ask him if it was malignant. He just nodded yes. Coldest, most unfeeling experience I have ever had. Had gastric surgery with removal of majority of stomach but has possibly masticized to pancreas. Have new Gastroenrologist. Can't help but wonder if he had more compassion and sense of urgency ...would I be terminal now?

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Pasha and his nurses was very compassionate-knowledgable and made me feel cared for before and after my procedure. Dr. PASHA explained everything all the findings and put my mined at ease-everything is allright! I was very impressed with his detailed explanation-recomendation for the future-I ound him warm and compassionate-highly reccomend him for anyone ho need a good GI doctor!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Would not recommend this doctor. His staff is very rude. After seeing this doctor, I was very sick and he wouldn't answer my calls. I ended up in the hospital, I was there a week and he only came in twice and then sent his nurse in to say I had cancer an never saw him again. When we asked why they didn't return our calls, his nurse told us that they don't return calls because they like to go home at a decent time and if they return calls it keeps them late. This is not the type of doctor anyone needs when they are really sick, as I was.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

due to issues beond my control, they would not see me due to my insurance changing all though they accepyt my new insurance. seems to me that the is only interested in getting paid not my health

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Tousif Pasha's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1986)