Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Schroeder

Too long of a wait. Last time I was on the table in my paper gown for over 45 minutes. This was after being in the waiting room for over 30 minutes. My time is valuable too! also she wasn't very familiar with a vulva condition that her partner diagnosed.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Schroeder for 4 years now. The wait times have never been longer than a 1/2 hour, the staff has always been friendly and effcient, and she is very knowledgeable, although it took her a couple visits to warm up to me. At first she was all business with no personability, but that has changed and now she likes to make small talk, making an unpleasant visit a whole lot more pleasant. I have already recommended her to some friends, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I had to wait for 2 hours for my appointment and no one ever suggested that I reschedule nor was an apology made. I found her cold and unwilling to take the time to listen to my questions.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

I love this Doctor!! always on time, very professional. Always explains everything, why you need a test, the results. Bsst dr i have found in Jax

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I had to wait in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hours. Although most would not have been as patient as I was, she should have reschedule my appointment if she was that backed up. She was not very apologetic either. Once I finally did make it into the exam room, she was efficient and gentle; however, I do expect doctor's to not waste my time when they expect us not to waste theirs.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Dr. Patricia A. Schroeder's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1989)

HealthFirst