Ratings for Dr. Puneet Gill

Dr. Gill is by far the greatest dentist I've ever met. She always finds time to squeeze me in when I have a dental emergency or concern and she takes her time diagnosing and explaining treatment. She is very caring and always puts patient care first. The hygienists at the office are also incredible, extremely welcoming and gentle. The office also has TV's with netflix in all the rooms which really helps with my anxiety! I would highly recommend Dr. Gill if you are looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I moved into the apartment buildings across the street and decided to try out Park Haven Dental, and I am so glad I did! I came for my first cleaning and checkup in May 2015 and met with their hygienist Melissa and Dr.Gill. They were both very professional and took their time explaining anything and everything to me. I did not feel rushed in anyway and I left feeling like they actually care about me and not just my money. I did have a few fillings to be done and the team really worked together to treatment plan for me so there was no hidden fees or surprises. I knew exactly what they would be doing at each appointment and how much it would cost. The entire office really works well together. The office is also very nice inside, very clean and well kept. I would highly recommend anyone to come to this office.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I visited Dr. Gill earlier this year for hygiene and to discuss Invisalign - she is an extremely friendly and personable doctor who is happy to share as much information as possible without rush. Unlike other dental offices I have been to, Dr. Gill does not put unnecessary pressure on you. I highly recommend her and have found her to be the best I have seen in Oakville since moving here in 2002. I have been to two other dental offices and for one reason or another have been put off by either the dentist or the staff. I will continue to go to Park Haven Dental. The staff are great as well!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015