Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Weiss

dr weiss is quite a terrific, caring and knowledgeable doctor. He is charming and terrific. He did my breast lift and augmentation. Yes, he did have another surgeon assisting him, but that was because he did the procedure in his office. His staff is terrific. There is a very warm friendly feeling. He worked conservatively, telling me he would not take out to much on my abodominal lipo. As for the lift and implant he suggested I go smaller so it looks more natural. After 2 babies, my breasts now sit where they should, my nipples are a great size and I look and feel great!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I had several procedures performed by this doctor at one time. Although he comes across as a very nice man, he did not deliver like a top facial plastic surgeon at all (do you hear New York Magazine?). First of all, let me say, that he did not do all the work himself. He had another doctor working with him. Everything that they did to me has a problem. The forehead lift: one side did not take--a thread broke, thus my eyebrows are uneven; my eyes: eye twitch on left eye and the right eye does not close properly--this is confirmed by 2 eye doctors. Cheeks: they are already drooping after just a couple of years--and they never really looked very good after the mid-face procedure. I looked like a chipmunk in the beginning and now I am drooping. I will need to take care of these problems at my own cost--the estimates are in the 20K-40K range. I would not recommend this doctor for any facial procedures.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

We found Dr. Weiss 23 years ago, because of my insurance. I was a young mother and my 8 month old son needed a cleft palate repair. Dr. Weiss did an amazing job on my son. Til this day whenever my son goes to any doctor or dentist they all comment on how they could never tell that he ever had the repair. He will always be number one in my book, even after 23 years!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

The staff is incredibly rude. He is very charming, However I do not care what New York Magazine says he would never operate on me again. He sends patients that stay over at Einstein hospital. I would never go there again. EVER. The surgery had to be redone by another surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Paul R. Weiss's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Workers Comp