Ratings for Dr. Kim Townsend

One of the nicest, and most knowledgeable doctors that I know. She is a great listener and offers compassion and medical help that actually helps. I have endometriosis and I used to have a lot of migraines, and in these two matters she has helped me a lot. She even found out I had ovarian cysts, whilst my doctor at the time was thinking i was making up my symptoms. Medical tests proved that Kim was right and the other MD was imagining that I was imagining!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Townsend's for many years. There was a break of a few years because we moved away, but I'm now a patient again even if it means quite a drive. She has always been very thorough and wonderful to talk to. She specializes in women's health, hormones and fertility which has been my main issue (which has also impacted my digestion and she has helped me deal with those issues as well). I had two children since I began to see her over 12 years ago, after struggles with infertility and having one child (much older) with the help of fertility drugs. I agree with the previous reviewer that there is a need for homeopathy, natural medicines (including diet) and western medicine to work together. I would also like to say that the office assistant/receptionist Robin is wonderful and very helpful. It's definitely worth the drive to go and see Kim.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Townsend was thorough and very clear in what was going on with my body. I was post pregnancy and had issues with a few things, one namely the thyroid. She tested some supplements to make sure that my body would accept them and within 24 hours I had energy again. I thought it was a fluke, but forgot to take them for one meal and totally noticed the difference. Her office assistant Robin is also very warm and caring and I enjoy going to the office for visits. I believe there is a place for western medicine and a place for homeopathy, and definitely recommend going to see Dr. Townsend if the western medicine has not got it right.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Townsend has much experience in healing the body naturally and dives right into treatment options that are appropriate and beneficial. She has access to many high quality supplements and assessment tools and lab work options. She also works with a medical doctor so she can treat patients who want to use bio-identical hormones. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Townsend and her practice.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Townsend is beyond a 5star. She asked questions that no one thought to ask, she challenged certain diagnostics and she is relentless at her work. After 5 OBG's and 1 sexual health therapist she was the only 1 to figure out my post baby problem. She found a way to control my migraines, she help me find ease with my degenerating disc disease. I can't say enough about her endless knowledge and her goal to make you well. She finds ways to recalibrate the body and find the right balance. Her knowledge of supplements and there functions is wonderful vs some Dr. who refer you to the pharmacist for this knowledge. Thank you Kim for saving my marriage (post baby sexual complications) for allowing me a pain free spring and fall (no more migraines) and just always having the answers when medical science fails me. SM.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Townsend is approachable, incredibly knowledgeable and willing to work with my level of comfort. She's fantastic and has helped me so much.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Townsend is Knowledgeable, thorough and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Townsend is incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and thorough – you could not be in better and more caring hands. She keeps up-to-date on new information and searches every avenue for answers until you are satisfied with how you will be treated; all with care and understanding. I would follow her anywhere!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014