Ratings for Dr. Zoltan Rusznak

My son is little bit picky in his dentists. I was worried if he would like Dr. Rusznak, but unexpectedly, he told me that the doctor was kind and gentle as he put on his braces and he didn’t feel any pain at all. He wants to have his regular check-up there. Their service makes their young clients feel there is nothing to be afraid about ☺

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Exceptional service, from everyone. Dr. Rusznak is great. And his staff is topnotch.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Perfect..... thanks guys extremely friendly Staff great service. Cant thank you enough for the quick service.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Had not been to the dentist in about 4 years so I was very scared. Everyone from the receptionist to the dental hygienist to the dentist were welcoming and friendly. They took the time to explain everything to me and to discuss the options for the different issues I was having.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The doctor took care of my bad tooth painlessly and easily. The best I had so far!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I'm not a big "lets go to the dentist" kind of guy. My fiancé found this place, and I must say I am so thankful that she did. EVERYONE is nice, friendly, and always smiling. I don't feel like a patient. Instead I feel like a friend. If anyone is having any tooth issues, or even just needs a cleaning, I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Very clean and modern style! Everyone is so friendly and they're willing to help you out! Cleanings are painless! Unlike many other places I've been in the past! I will never see another dentist again

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

He has transformed all of my ugly teeth and made them beautiful. Thanks to Dr Rusznak for giving me my smile back.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Went in for a scaling. Nervous. Staffs made me feel at ease. Pain free. Didn't feel when they gave me novacaine. Very clean and modern office. I highly recommend you going to My Ashburn Dentist.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Awesome. Very happy with Dr. Rusznak's work. He and his staff are always so pleasant and helpful! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017