Ratings for Dr. Zoltan Rusznak

AMAZING. Dr. Rusznak did an incredible job on the impossible and was more that happy to have the challenge if front of him. So welcoming and extremely reassuring. Totally down to earth. Very nice practice. Couldn't be happier to have chosen them.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Came here for the first time and Dr. Rusznak and his staff are very welcoming and so friendly. Appointment also made and fulfilled easily. I'm glad I found this place and will be my primary dental place. Thanks Dr. Rusznak and staff!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Basically these are the best dentists you could ask for. Clean, state of the art facility with a professional and knowledgable team of dentists who seem to really care about their patients. If you can get an appointment you definitely should.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Rusznak is superb. He is knowledgeable and personal. Our entire family has been to see him. I have been happy with all of the care we have received.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Great office over all. Very experienced and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

there was no pain or problem with my extraction. Nice!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

The staff is super friendly and Dr. Rusznak cares for his patients very much. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

This is a great dental office. I chose My Ashburn Dentist because of their convenient location. Both my wife and I went in for cleanings and X-rays, and both of us left happy! They do a great job of educating their patients on dental care and spend time explaining your dental condition while doing the cleanings. I had to return for fillings, Dr. Rusznak shows a lot concern during procedures and he even made a follow-up call. The hygienists are awesome and the entire staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Fast service and very reliable, customers information is really secure. thumbs up for that! continue the great service.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Rusznak adviced me to visit him twice a year to maintain my teeth health i think thats great because he cares about his patients that are consulting him. thank you dr.!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017