Ratings for Dr. Zoltan Rusznak

The doctor took care of my bad tooth painlessly and easily. The best I had so far!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I'm not a big "lets go to the dentist" kind of guy. My fiancé found this place, and I must say I am so thankful that she did. EVERYONE is nice, friendly, and always smiling. I don't feel like a patient. Instead I feel like a friend. If anyone is having any tooth issues, or even just needs a cleaning, I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Very clean and modern style! Everyone is so friendly and they're willing to help you out! Cleanings are painless! Unlike many other places I've been in the past! I will never see another dentist again

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

He has transformed all of my ugly teeth and made them beautiful. Thanks to Dr Rusznak for giving me my smile back.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Went in for a scaling. Nervous. Staffs made me feel at ease. Pain free. Didn't feel when they gave me novacaine. Very clean and modern office. I highly recommend you going to My Ashburn Dentist.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Awesome. Very happy with Dr. Rusznak's work. He and his staff are always so pleasant and helpful! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

AMAZING. Dr. Rusznak did an incredible job on the impossible and was more that happy to have the challenge if front of him. So welcoming and extremely reassuring. Totally down to earth. Very nice practice. Couldn't be happier to have chosen them.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Came here for the first time and Dr. Rusznak and his staff are very welcoming and so friendly. Appointment also made and fulfilled easily. I'm glad I found this place and will be my primary dental place. Thanks Dr. Rusznak and staff!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Basically these are the best dentists you could ask for. Clean, state of the art facility with a professional and knowledgable team of dentists who seem to really care about their patients. If you can get an appointment you definitely should.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Rusznak is superb. He is knowledgeable and personal. Our entire family has been to see him. I have been happy with all of the care we have received.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017