Ratings for Dr. Lauren Bull

Great experience. Visited her at Prairie Roots and everything was very straightforward. No complaints

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Overall very good service, everyone was very helpful. Dr Bull was awesome. She was kind, worked quickly and did good work with no further problems. I heard she is no longer with Lawson which is a big disappointment.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Had a great experience with Dr. Bull, she listened to all my concerns, was helpful at explaining everything, and did great work! Staff was nice and the whole appointment went smooth, would recommend

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I have been going to Lawson Dental for 7 years and until recently have had wonderful experiences with the staff, especially the hygienists. Two weeks ago I had my first visit with Dr. Bull for a filling. She was prompt and worked quickly. However, the filling has been causing pain since it was done. I made an appointment to return 10 days later because to the continuous dull ache in the region, sensitivity, and pain when floss rubs against the tooth. I have never experienced this continuous pain with a filling before. When I tried to explain the problem she was dismissive and I felt she did not to take my concerns seriously. What was more concerning was she did not offer any suggestions on how to resolve my discomfort. Her response was simply "it can take time to heal" and then stated that "It was not because of anything I did". I am extremely disappointed in the treatment I have received from Dr. Bull and plan to follow up with the CDSS and CDA.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

The staff at Lawson Dental are great, Dr. Bull on the other hand is not. I would not hesitate to go to any of the other dentists at Lawson Dental but Lauren Bull will never touch my mouth again. Almost 2 hours to do 2 fillings and I got left halfway through the job for 15-20 minutes so she could go do an exam on a kid and go see another patient. Very rude and unprofessional to leave a patient with their mouth jammed open and teeth drilled out with no choice but to sit there and very uncomfortably wait. Never Again!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013