Ratings for Dr. Michelle Halbrich

Worst bedside manners. Starts with horrible receptionist to welcome you with a scowl. Amazing these so called professionals don't learn basic respect. Too high of an opinion of themselves. Unless there are no other allergists, I would not recommend. Unfortunately there are no negative stars.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Didn't acknowledge my negative symptoms as being related to my allergy shots, even though they were. Never on time. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Absolutely horrible. Absolutely no bedside manner. No tact. No personality. Horrible. Would absolutely never recommend her. She should absolutely not be working with children. I can't say enough how horrible she was.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Halbrich seems very knowledgeable. I'm surprised to see here that she specializes in Children. She kept shushing my 2 year old for saying he wanted to leave (which of course he did . . . we weren't seen until 45 minutes after our appointment time). I find most doctors are able to just carry on with dialogue between the adults only, but she seemed unwilling to - not something I'd expect from a children's doctor. The appointment was rushed and she seemed irritated at any answer I gave. She made rude facial expressions when I passed along some of the observations our Dr. had made. Even the reception staff seem crabby and rushed - more so on the phone than in person though. All in all our visit was the most negative and unpleasant appointment of any kind that I've ever attended. The bright gold star in our visit was the nurse who performed the actual test - he was was absolutely wonderful and fast.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Halbrich was kind, patient even when I got anxious, took time to listen, and didn't force medications upon me. These points are very important in my books! I felt most of my concerns were addressed and that I have a tentative game plan going forward. Also, she was willing to see me, an adult, despite her being a children's allergist. The wait time to see her was not as long as the first allergist I was originally referred to see; only months instead of over a year. I was called in very soon after arriving. Also, this is by no means a reflection on a doctors skills, but I have a hard time understanding accents, so I thought I'd mention she doesn't have a strong accent. The nurse who did my allergy testing was also very kind. I have a follow-up appointment in 5 months.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I was referred to Dr H after my wait with a different allergist ended up being 10 months (it was a 4 week wait to see Dr H). Based on my work schedule, I had to wait an additional 8 weeks for the follow up appointment. She is thorough, and has a wealth of knowledge. She loves her specialty and it is apparent in her care of others

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I had an allergy testing for my 1 year old son, the results were heartbreaking (allergic to my dogs) and she was very empathetic and understanding. Was very knowledgable and was able to provide suggestions. Was very thorough with everything and asked multiple times if I had any questions about anything. Her nurse was also excellent. Have a follow up in six months time.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

she rushed me and didn´t listen my concerns during follow up.First visit was good, but now I am wasting my time and money in sprays. I am still afflicted by my allergy, I would say I don´t see progress.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

She rushed me and wouldn't answer my questions. She seems knowledgeable but not willing to take time to explain things.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Awesome doctor! Patient, thorough, very informative. It took a while, but was worth the wait! Would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015