Ratings for Dr. Ted L. Freeman

So I have been a pain management patent for 10 years so I have something to compare him to.My first doctor I stayed with for 8 until she stopped practicing and 2 years with my second who relocated out of state never had an issue.when you go into dr Freedmans office you will notice all the keep calm and carry on Buddhist good karma signs all over and you will feel like this is going to be a good experience but it’s going to be anything but that once you meet him a few times.I think it took me four visits to realize I was getting the heck out of there and not caring where I was going to go next.He is so uptight you can feel it he doesn’t ask you how are you feeling he guides to conversation to just answer exactly what he says quickly and be quite.Hes snarky and quick witted definitely full of himself and you can the sense of vanity like he’s in love with himself.He couldn’t care less about your pain he is also a injection jockey looking to set you up with whatever injections he can and may I also add that his injections are the most painful I have ever experienced in my life out of all the many times I have been injected he doesn’t even try to make it hurt less by using a numbing spay first which is what most doctors do.He just jumps to conclusions before your done speaking he just shuts you down time and time again and is out the door in 5 minuets flat after you wait 2 hours.You pay your co pay their then his billing company bills you again for the same copay month after month and the office says don’t even pay attention to the bill..until you call and have to fight and prove you have been paying and being charged twice...there is nothing calming about this place

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Freeman is a great doctor. He has helped me with my chronic back and knee pain. Due to his extensive knowledge my pain is now under control and I'm able to return to normal activities. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Freeman was a new doctor for me having just relocated to the area. My experience has been simply incredible. He has been from the beginning compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional. He takes time to listen to you and explains everything. Dr Freeman is someone I trust and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr, Freeman has made it possible for me to walk without pain in my back, knee and hip. It was really interfering with my day to day living. I'm able to exercise and walk upright. Pain management is the alternative to surgery or nothing and surgery doesn't always work. I had back surgery and it made it worse.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Freeman gets to the root of your pain. And he treats the whole person. HE SAVED MY LIFE!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

all this office wants to do is give cortizon shot after cortisone shot. you feel like a pin cushion. you schedule a shot weeks in advance then when you get there, wait 2 hours for the appointment. by then you are starving because you cant eat before you go in. there is always a long wait. I complained once about my 2 hour wait and the manager told me not to complain about my wait to the doctor. couldn't believe it. staff is always changing. i didn't recognize anyone anymore. i have no intention on returning.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I think he is a great Doctor. When I first went into his office, I was walking with a cane and in quite a bit of pain. Now Two years later Im not walking with a cane anymore and am able to do a little bit more than I was able to do years ago. So glad I was referred to him. He tried diffferent treatments until he found the right one.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

i have never been treated this way by a doctors office ever. the first visit i was there for FOUR hours, no exggeration and saw the doctor for less than 10 mins. by that point i was in tears from pain of sitting so long, and there was no compassion what so ever. i was also treated like a complete junkie. i was not even prescribed pain medication because that is not what i wanted! but the nurse that took me in the room was rude, nasty, and talked to me as if i was some kind of drug seeker when i hadent even been treated yet nor wanted narcotic medications. i left the office so upset. ive never had anyone make me feel like such a scum bag. news flash, i didnt choose to injury myself. this is a pain doctor? him and some of his staff are better at making you feel bad than helping your pain. maybe its beacuse i was under workmens comp? if you truely care for healing and helping that should be no excuse. (receptionist was the only person that was pleasant)

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Freeman for almost a year. After being pushed around from one doctor to the next he is the only one who was able to find out what my chronic pain was and to do something about it. He gave me my life back which I thought I had lost. His staff is wonderful. I have never been treated better. Everyone including Dr Freeman takes heir time to answer my questions. I am very pleased with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Ted L. Freeman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Benesys