Ratings for Dr. Behrouz Broomand

If I could rate this walk in clinic no stars believe me, I WOULD! First I have to admit when I walked in the clinic, It was very clean. I brought my 10 month old daughter in cause she wasn't feeling well. The front desk staff or nurses were very patient in getting me set up with the paperwork and all. On the other hand the doctor was not. Dr. Behrouz Broomand had a very disrespectful attitude towards myself, my daughter and the nurse who was assisting him. He treated my daughter like she was a rag doll, his method was a too strong when dealing with a 10 month old. He treated me sarcastically throughout the entire visit making me feel as if I was the worst parent ever. He was using derogatory terms and was also being very demeaning towards me, at one point asking me "How old are you?", this just because I had given my daughter a wooden tongue depressor so she would play. Not only that but he yanked the wooden stick from my daughters hand causing her pain and making her cry. Then he opened a drawer and pulled out a medicine spoon and said: "Just give her this much medicine and she will feel ok" with a disrespectful attitude, before I got a chance to grab it, it dropped to the floor and he sucked his teeth and looked away. I had to squat down with my daughter on my arms to pick the spoon up. It was then and there I decided to leave that place and never come back. The nurse was also treated unfair by that poor excuse of for a doctor. He was treating her sarcastically "Asking her If she had ever worked in pediatrics before", because he wanted her to hold my daughter down like a crucifix and the nurse hesitated. I could notice her was feeling uncomfortable doing it when my daughter wasn't even giving him trouble or refusing his attention. My daughter was very compliant even though she was feeling sick. When the nurse finally held her down you could see distress in my daughters eyes like asking me "Daddy why is this happening?" All I could say after this review is: DON'T BRING YOUR KIDS TO THIS CLINIC! I will be calling my Membership Services and place a formal complaint against this doctor and his rude practice.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I needed to get updated vaccines and Dr Broomand made the process short and sweet. I didn't feel a thing. He knew I was afraid and was very gentle and thoughtful. I would go back to him for future conditions.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

This doctor lacks empathy and bed side manners. He is truly a disrespectful man who only cares about money while being condescending and unreliable when it comes to an accurate diagnosis. This doctor clearly works in a strip mall because he would not be an asset to an actual medical office or practice. Please do yourself a favor and find a real doctor who will attend to your needs.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I am very sad with Dr. Broomand he told my son he was fine did not check him like he was suppost to told him to come back and see him in 10 days. My son got worse that same day I took him to the E.R and my son had real bad dehydration my son fainted... That is really a bad episode in our life's how can he not see this :'(

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr Broomand was simply the best doctor I have come across in a long time. He took me on with no appointment and made me feel like I was a priority. He examined me thoroughly and professionally and I was pleased by his pleasant and humorous demeanor. He prescribed me a simple medication that had me feeling better in no time! I would definitely recommend him to people!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

A wonderful and well-experienced doctor. I have never met someone as professional and intelligent in the medical profession as him-self. He is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Brilliant Physician! Was able to systematically diagnose and cure my child in an efficient manner. God Bless Him

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

This is one of the best pediatricians in Southern California!!!!!!!! TOP 5

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

A true genius in his filed. BEST DOCTOR who specializes in Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Very knowledgeable, helpful, and devoted to helping your child. God Bless Him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Truly THE BEST physician in Southern California. He cured my son.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2007

Dr. Behrouz Broomand's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Hollywood, CA