Ratings for Dr. Khanna

she is an awful doctor. she was insulting, rude and cruel when i came in with my newborn twins (our regular doctor was not in). she was dismissive and medically uninformed. she removed my newborn, premature daughters umbilical stump without my permission and made her bleed. do not see this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I am very upset with Dr. Khanna, Dr. Ward and with their whole practice in general. Both these doctors couldn't care less about the children. They had run out of HIB vaccines and were supposed to call me when they got those in stock. Guess what? I never heard back from them. When I finally called them 2 months later, to ask about the vaccines, they said, "Oh yes, we've had them for a month now." Dr. Ward gave my child the HIB vaccine, but when I started to ask her another question about my child's allergy, she said "you are going to have to pay a copyament for this." I was shocked to have a doctor talk to me like that! They charge $25 each time you want the medical form updated for daycare/school. Other doctors have never done that. And when I called them to transfer my child's records to a new pediatrician (since I was DONE with them), they informed me that that also was going to cost me $25 "processing fee". Can you believe that! They are just a money-making operation!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

My son will soon be 4 years old. I've been visiting this office since he was 3 weeks old. I saw Dr. Khanna once when I was unable to secure an appt. with his pediatrician Dr. Kathy Ward who is also in this office. She looked at him for 3 minutes and stated I can't help him because he isn't my patient. When I finally saw Dr. Ward a few days later the ear infection had spread to his left ear. She is absolutely horrible. Unfortunately, Dr. Ward whom I have only seen once (June of last year) is impossible to see anymore without an appointment two months in advance (no matter how sick your child is)and barely acknowledges you when you are in the office. I would have recommended Dr. Ward in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, it appears Dr. Khanna has rubbed off on her too. It's a shame. I am now vigorously searching for a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

She seemed nice enough when I met her during my recovery after having my baby, but when I saw her 3 days later in her office, she had no recollection of meeting me or my baby. I thought she was rude and terse and distracted -- like she couldn't wait to get out of the room. I'm now seeing another MD in her practice, but she's pregnant and god only knows what I'll have to do when that MD goes on maternity leave. I didn't like Dr. Khanna at all. She scared me, too. And belittled me. I hated every second.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

I must say that the staff was nice but the office is a breathing ground for cross contamination I thought I was in chuck cheese nothing appears to be clean. Dr.Khanna she is a real piece of work she so disorganize and forgetful she said "I must take this phone call" guess what? she never return back to us she went to another patient. I also never got my test results back for my baby heartmurm she supposedly has. I am not try to be mean but I think she all about the $$$$$$$$$$ and not about the patient. When I last check the medical field was about saving lives and care for the patient. Please Dr.khanna GET ORGANIZE start with your patients. This was the first time I went to the office and the Last Time. (GET TOGTHER FROM A FIRST TIME MOM!)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Very rude - never explains things. She also mis-prescribed medicine to my daughter (the medicine should not have been used on a child that age).

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Dr. Khanna's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1967)