Ratings for Dr. Sarah McQuillan

Absolutely amazing doc who saved my life! Always professional and her bed side manner was second to none. She genuinely cares about all her patients!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

There's literally nothing negative to say about this doctor and her staff. They are amazing and always made me feel like a priority. Super friendly and whenever I had a concern, there was no second questing and she put through what I wanted. If you want piece of mind, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She was amazing in my last pregnancy. She became my doctor because she was on call when I went to the hospital for bleeding. After she gave me the results of my ultrasound & told me about some bad complications she took me in as a patient. I had only been living in Calgary for 3 days at the time and I didn't even have a family doctor yet. She took very good care of me throughout my pregnancy & she was also the doctor who delivered. I'm very happy with her & looking forward to seeing her again with this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. McQuillan took amazing care in every step of my pregnancy. She was detailed and thorough as well as compassionate and caring. Dr. McQuillan is extremely knowledgeable, is well-respected by her peers and I would not hesitate to recommend or refer her in the future. I feel extremely fortunate to be her patient and couldn't have asked for a more capable doctor during such a remarkable and special time in our lives.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. McQuillan always took the time to answer all my questions. She ran late sometimes bit in my opinion that is normal when you deal with an unpredictable part of medicine (like babies). When I went into labour ahead of my scheduled csection, she came to see me the next day on her day off to find out how everything was going. I will go back to her in a heartbeat when I'm pregnant again!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Very thorough and helpful. explored all options until a solution was found. Just what i hope for in a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Terrible, terrible doctor and even worse person. Told her that I was bleeding in late pregnancy and that my job was causing me insane amounts of stress... she said that her job was "WAY more stressful" and refused to write me off 7 days early. I'm a tough person, who would never normally ask, so I was shocked when she wouldn't accommodate me. She showed ZERO empathy and said that "stress doesn't affect your unborn baby". I am SO upset and am switching doctors immediately... would never want her to deliver my baby. From this incidence I know that she would never consider my wishes and needs in the delivery room. The rest of the staff at the south hospital is amazing though!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I absolutely love her. Been in the hospital a few times later in my pregnancy and she has done such a great job taking care of me and baby's needs. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She is the worst obstetrician I have ever been in contact with. Does not care about the desires or health of patient as much as she cares about pushing her own conservative care agenda. Do not see unless you are keen on the assembly line model of health care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

She is amazing! Having just moved from BC I needed to see a gyno about having a hormonal imbalance, she said it could be from iud! She was right! I had I surgically removed yesterday by her, she was warm, welcoming and her bed side manner was top of the line! I had a d&c and the iud removed, took her 45 mins. She got me in for the operation only after 2 weeks from my first visit to her office in the woman's health unit in the south Calgary hospital! Great experience, I was nervous but she made all the difference!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014