Ratings for Dr. Soheil Khodadadi

This man is a thief, a liar, cheat and a con man. He has ruined my daughter's life. Firstly he gained her confidence by doing tens on her and gradually tricked her into thinking she needed crowns on all her top teeth to straighten them out. He then convinced her to put implants on her back gums. She has been in terrible for pain for many years from both these procedures. It is so bad that she often spoked of suicide. Please protect yourself and your loved ones from this deceitful and incompetent man. Con Man "a man who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true". This is Dr. Soheil Khodadadi the true definition of a con man. Please BEWARE

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

THE WORST. My wife needed to take my 4-year-old son to a pediatric dentist. But her insurance said she needed a referral from our regular dentist, so she took him and his baby brother to Khodadadi (our regular) for a quick look. The experience was awful. First, his office told my wife she didn't need to come in for a referral, even though her insurance told her otherwise. Then he kept saying that of course he sees kids. When it came time to do the exam, he had no idea how to talk to my son, nor did he treat my wife with respect. He tried to run some X-Rays (on a 4 year old), but he didn’t have the correct-sized mouth piece. My son truly couldn't open his mouth as big as he needed, it was really hurting him, and for this, Khodadadi said my son “wasn’t cooperating.” My wife even asked the nurse: “you said you take kids all the time, don’t you have a child-sized mouth piece?” The nurse could barely mumble an answer. My wife was with both our kids, she had all she could handle, and my youngest son was crying. Instead of being patient and understanding, or even offering help - because hey, he sees kids all the time - Khodadadi turned to my wife and said, “I don’t run a babysitting service, you have to leave.” His staff incorrectly told my wife “you’re not taking care of your son.” This man is a crook, a liar, and an incompetent. But worst of all, he’s a disgusting human being. If I was able to give him a negative rating, I would. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I am going to this dentist for over 4 years. I have a very good experience always.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

There is no doubt that Dr. Khodadadi is a profession who knows what he is doing. He performs advanced dental procedures with skill and competence. That said, I have to agree with a previous reviewer who said that it is all about the money. He runs his office like a dental factory... he is constantly running from one office to the next, often making you wait in between steps of your procedure while he's seeing another patient down the hall. He is also very high pressure and aggressive and I always felt like he was selling something or trying to overcharge me in some way. The 'posh' Beverly Hills office also comes at a price. In checking with other dentists nearby, it commonly seemed like his prices were 20-30% higher.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

They didn't clean my teeth properly, didn't even bother to polish my teeth. They charged me for 2 fillings even though I received only 1 filling. I am dissapointed and won't go back. I felt like it was all about the money instead of taking care of my teeth.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I would have to say that they took great care of me at Beverly Hills Dental; the Dentist really listened and asked all the right questions. They even gave me a great demonstration on how to floss my teeth correctly, no one has ever done that for me before and I am a stickler for technique! I felt like they were professional polite and trustworthy…..trustworthy? that is a big one right because if Dr. Farzam are going to stick a bunch of sharp metal tools in my mouth and root around… he better have my trust! And the Dentists and hygienists really made me feel comfortable and happy I had chose to come there. I would be happy to come back purely on the comfort level alone……the palm tree panorama just makes it that much easier to finally get my butt the dentist.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

I cannot express my gratitude enough for Dr. Soheil Khodadadi. His facility and staff are just God sent! They are just who I was looking for. It's real tough to find a dentist I can trust, I mean that person has to be knowledgeable and overall knows dentistry like no other. I have had too many bad experiences with dentists before that is why no one can blame me for being too picky. As soon as I found Dr Khodadadi, I felt right at home. The receptionist that helped me booked my appointment was real nice and patient. Then, when I came in for my initial visit I was a bit nervous but rest assured- Dr. Khodadadi and his staff made me feel welcomed and took all of my worries away. All the treatment that needs to be done were explained thoroughly and concisely. Even the actual procedures were neither painful nor uncomfortable. I recommend Dr. Soheil Khodadadi to everyone I know! A million thanks to "thee best dentist in Beverly Hills"!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dental Group of Beverly Hills by far provided the most professional, organized and gentle dental care that I have received. The thing that stand out most was the level of comfort that they provided while I was being treated at their office. Everyone was extremely educated about the service, friendly and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Went to Dental Group of Beverly Hills with Dr. Soheil Khodadadi a couple years back. They did a sloppy job on my front fillings (a young persian female dentist there), put in temporary soft fillings and didn't bother to mail out my referral paperwork for my permanent fillings for a week. This left my with no molars and in pain for almost two weeks. On top of that, he added a "tooth health care kit" for $50 to my bill. When I looked inside, it was floss, toothpaste and a toothbrush. And to finish it off, he said I needed to pay a $3000 "deposit" for future work. When I tried to contact him regarding my referral (that was grossly late and I couldn't chew on soft fillings) and fees, he avoided my calls and had his peons talk to me instead. I had to threaten to sue before I received a response. I took my x-rays and money elsewhere. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST. HE IS A CHEAT.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008