Ratings for Dr. Mehrnaz Boroujerdi

Hmm. Interesting that the two positive reviews share the same defensive tone, writing style and difficulty with English. Not to mention the five star reviews in all four categories.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I found Dr. Boroujerdi to be extreamly competent and intelligent, and very trustworthy. Unlike many other psychiatrists, she is interested in one thing - making you healthy and functional. In that regards, people who are looking for a doctor to coddle them or simply listen to their unhappy story, this doctor is not for you. She is only interested in making you well and functional. In that regards, she is very frank and analytic in her approach, and some may find her academic manner to be off putting. That would be a mistake. The key thing is that if you go into her practice and be honest with her about what you are feeling and experiencing, then you will get the treatment you need. i also like the fact that she does not depend on pharmaceuticals, and only uses the exact amount you need. Likewise she also looks at other contributors to your condition, which can be physical (head trauma for example, which is increasingly being seen as a major contributor to conditions such as depression.) People have told me that they have noticed a significant improvement in my emotions and behaviour since seeing her. I have to say I am feeling better myself. Again, if you want to indulge in your condition and have someone to tell your story to over and over again, this is not the doctor to see. If you want to be happy, healthy and functional, then she's the one to go to.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I was first referred to Dr.Mehrnaz Boroujerdi for depression and social phobia. I had begun treatment and ready to go abroad, but I wasn't myself... Bipolar disorder is not easy to spot when it starts. At the present time, I am receiving treatment that feels right. Yet, during a particular period of time, my anxiety escalated high, which had me overdose on one of my medications. Yet, thanks to Dr. Boroujerdi I stopped taking 4 mg, to 1mg. My family was astonished. Furthermore, due to late arrivals every day, the staff and Doctor were very forgiving and always fit me in. Even though I am still rowing my boat to paradise, I can not anticipate the result of my campaigning. So the journey goes on!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

The staff is competent and ratings do not reflect their performance. Unfortunately, she does not not seem to grasp Western values and struggles to understand and communicate in English. This graduate of the Islamic Assad University may be helpful to Persian-speaking Muslim women.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Contemptuous, arrogant, haughty, impatient, dismissive, deceitful and threatening.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Starting 2016 my mother has been seeing Dr Mehnaz Broujerdi. She is a great individual and very helpful and listens well to my Mother. Also she acknowledge my mother pain and provided resources for my brother to help my mother. Very satisfied so far.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I was recently referred to Dr. Boroujerdi for anxiety and depression. Dr. Boroujerdi took the time to analyze and get to the cause of the anxiety in a very unrushed manner. She made me feel comfortable that I will be okay by the end of the sessions. I am looking forward to the end result.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015