Ratings for Dr. Mehrnaz Boroujerdi

I was first referred to Dr.Mehrnaz Boroujerdi for depression and social phobia. I had begun treatment and ready to go abroad, but I wasn't myself... Bipolar disorder is not easy to spot when it starts. At the present time, I am receiving treatment that feels right. Yet, during a particular period of time, my anxiety escalated high, which had me overdose on one of my medications. Yet, thanks to Dr. Boroujerdi I stopped taking 4 mg, to 1mg. My family was astonished. Furthermore, due to late arrivals every day, the staff and Doctor were very forgiving and always fit me in. Even though I am still rowing my boat to paradise, I can not anticipate the result of my campaigning. So the journey goes on!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

The staff is competent and ratings do not reflect their performance. Unfortunately, she does not not seem to grasp Western values and struggles to understand and communicate in English. This graduate of the Islamic Assad University may be helpful to Persian-speaking Muslim women.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Contemptuous, arrogant, haughty, impatient, dismissive, deceitful and threatening.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Starting 2016 my mother has been seeing Dr Mehnaz Broujerdi. She is a great individual and very helpful and listens well to my Mother. Also she acknowledge my mother pain and provided resources for my brother to help my mother. Very satisfied so far.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I was recently referred to Dr. Boroujerdi for anxiety and depression. Dr. Boroujerdi took the time to analyze and get to the cause of the anxiety in a very unrushed manner. She made me feel comfortable that I will be okay by the end of the sessions. I am looking forward to the end result.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015