Ratings for Dr. Charlotte Fleming

Dr. Fleming took my husband from barely being able to walk (after an accident) to walking without pain. We chose her because of her holistic health approach and she proved she knew her business when she was able to relieve his pain by weekly adjustments. We laughed at the fact that her adjusting his foot help his leg and hip pain! She is warm, personable and genuine; and actually cares about you as a whole person. If you are hurting, she is the one to go to!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

We love dr Charlotte! She is charismatic, listens to you and your body. Very knowledgable and helps you to understand your individual needs. If you are looking for a loving person to care for your body go see dr Charlotte!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I was recommended to her from a friend of mine. She helped me feel so much better. She was so kind and fixed me right up! I would definitely recommend my family to her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

DR.CHARLOTTE is a warm, caring physician unlike any you will come in contact with. She really cares.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013