Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Brown

Dr. Brown ended up being one of the best things to ever happen to me. He helped me through my first miscarriage and was MORE than excited to work with me through my following pregnancy. Although I was upset in Dec. when he transfered my care to some specialists, I now understand and am GRATEFUL he did so. HE explained that the wooster hospital was not set up or experienced enough to handle my high risk pregnancy. Thank God he did because my situation turned very bad when I gave birth and to know that Dr. Brown insisted that I get the absolutly best care for me and my baby was VERY mature on his part. I couldn't be more grateful and will continue to go to Dr. Brown post partum!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

After entering the delivery room LATE he sat down to deliver our son and while looking at me said (well this one should come out easy) I was dumb founded. Was this my Doctor? Joking about my size? Never again! Bad choice on our part. I called the Wooster Clinic and they said they will look into it. They have never called me back. 6 months? Maybe they are busy? to busy, I think not. Just a bad choice! Linda

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

After Brown delivered our daughter he ask my wife and I if we wanted him to put in an extra stitch or two. He then laughed. I contacted the Hospital and they said they would look into it. I am and will tell everyone who will listen. I can only wish he could get dismissed for such actions. He would not even make a bad vet. If you choose to go to Charles Brown of Wooster Ohio be prepaired for barnyard, gutter language!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Dr. Charles A. Brown's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Amerigroup