Ratings for Dr. Neil Maharaj

Thorough review of problems, not rushed, plain talk

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

HE REALLY KNOWS HIS PROFESSION ALSO CARING DOCTOR

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I am so glad my husband's oncologist sent us to Dr. Maharaj when he had a problem with his lungs. Dr. Maharaj is very knowledgeable, clear and very helpful. Thank you Dr. Maharaj.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have only seen Dr Maharaja once but I was most impressed. He was empathetic and explained things clearly. His knowledge was apparent and his excellent patient care was not something you always see in specialists.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I am a patient in my mid 40's who saw Dr. Maharaj to rule out a serious lung issue. I was very anxious prior to my appointment but within moments of speaking with him my husband and I were put at ease and reassured. He is a leader in his field demonstrating competence, professionalism and knowledge. He is extrememly compassionate and genuine and I am grateful to be his patient. He has my highest endorsement!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Maharaj. I went through a big scare this past year and his bedside manner was simply divine. He went above and beyond to seek out more information and yet another opinion, just to ease my worries, and promptly followed up my hospital procedure with a follow up at his clinic. Very impressed with not just his professionalism, but his genuine caring and enthusiastic character! 5 stars all around!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Fortunate to be receiving the services of Dr. Maharaj. He brings the perfect blend of exceptional knowledge, expertise and professional conduct with an open, transparent and humble personality. He exudes friendliness. His ability to explain a condition in layman terms while being cautious not to over or under promote optimism is exceptional. Overall his demeanour has provided my wife Kathy and I a sense of confidence that we can work through any challenge that comes our way. Dr Maharaj and team of doctors are a hugh positive for health care in St. Catharines.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Maharaj has always gone above and beyond what he is required to do or what most doctors would do! He saved my life! He has a bedside manner that seems to have been lost by most doctors, and genuinely cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and he truly listens to every concern. Thank you dr. Maharaj I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Amazing doctor, who treats patients with respect..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014