Ratings for Dr. Myles Horton

Just received confirmation from my family doctor that my appointment is scheduled for July 3/2018. It's August 16/2017 today. Seriously? Too bad you can't just leave a comment without having to fill in the stars. At this time all I can give is a 1 on everything. Hopefully I'll still be around in July of next year.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Horton in the fall of 2015. I got the impression that he is shy but very nice. Although he had no clue about why I had pain when I sat, he did order a multitude of laboratory tests that should have been ordered years before.. The results of these tests proved that I did not have syphiliis, HIV, arthritis, HPV and/or another STD or connective tissue disease. I had doctors who were saying I was promiscuous when I wasn't at all! I unfortunately was a "profiled" patient. I wish he had ordered a stat MRI. Unfortunately, he did not really help me to heal.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

It's hard for me - it's been two years of trying to get a handle on things. But at one apt Dr. Horton said that he was there for me - sticking with me. So when I'm having a bad day I just think of that - support is a very valuable asset.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Although late from morning rounds, which he apologized for, I found Dr Horton very professional and pleasant. Never saw any of the complaints listed on this forum and would tell future patients to relax and let him do his job.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Rude, judgemental, narrow minded, choses ego over hippocratic oath. Very mean. Pays more attention to computer screen then you. Lacks profession ethics and slanders other doctors while snorting. He was so offensive, I left on the 4th powerful urge to leave, but the arrogance is over the top.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr.Horton was very friendly, caring and listened to what we had to say. He was very helpful and thorough. Would recommend him

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Not a Good Experience . He walks in with a latte in his hand, late 15 min . He then takes another 30min for i dont know what as i was the only patient there. When i finally did go in, he rushed the appointment leaving me with lots of unanswered Questions and no clue as to what my next step is. I waited close to 4 months for this appointment .

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

An excellent doctor who takes the time to empathize and provide understandable explanations.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very disappointted! He is rude and did not listen to his patient. Will look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I found this doctor to me rude and unfriendly. I didn't enjoy his demanour and felt like he minimizes everything I was saying to him. Will looking for another neurologist so I don't have to continue with him

Submitted May 31, 2016