Ratings for Dr. Michael Campion

An incredible man with so much pride in his work. I’ve not come across a doctor with such a kind disposition & warm compassionate nature. Informative to a fault, I would recommend that every woman see him. And no need to feel nervous about being in the chair either! He is the real deal and an absolute gentleman, right down to his snappy dress sense!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Hello will anyone be kind enough to give me Dr Campion clinic `s phone number? The number showed on google is disconnected. Can`t phone in and make a booking. Thank you in advance.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Compassionate, patient and caring. As a nurse I am hard to impress when it comes to doctors’ behaviour, but this guy is the real deal. Feels like you’re in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I saw Dr Campion today for the first time and he is the best doctor I have ever seen! He was so lovely and kind, talked me through everything he was doing and put me at ease. I was honestly amazed at how well he treated me, I have never had such a great experience with a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Mick Campion is the kindest, most caring and thorough gyne I’ve ever been to. His care for his patients and his gentle, understanding manner ensure his patients are able to face anything with his support. He’s lovely to the partners and families too

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

The most amazing doc. Have been seeing him for a little over a year and cannot speak highly enough of him. Makes you feel so comfy in what is a uncomfortable situation. Talks you through everything and so compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

He is THE BEST DOCTOR. So compassionate and really cares about his patients. Excellent in every way . Thank you 😊 He called me several times with results, to check how I was going and follow-ups. So generous with his time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Campion is a wonderful man. I have been his patient for nine years. He is a kind compassionate person. God bless this great man.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Absolutely love this Dr. treats you like a person and not a diagnosis. Amazing bedside and offered to have phone consultations instead of a 6hr drive.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

The best gynaecologist that I have ever had. He performed a LETZ procedure on me withOUT a general anaesthetic and I didn't feel a thing. Has called me personally a number of times with results. Even booked me in the public hospital for consultation to save me money (instead of his private rooms), and I didn't even ask him to! Excellent bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable. Very gentle and precise.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013