Ratings for Dr. Sherif Wilson

I was so scared as I am having a mastectomy, and the drive was almost 2 hours long. As soon as I met Dr. Wilson, my fears were alleviated. He explained everything clearly and spent as much time as we needed. He gave me a copy of his notes which was a first for me. After having two lumpectomys, I am in very good hands and actually look forward to the surgery. His percentage rates for success is well above what is acceptable. I researched him on-line and saw before and after photos, along with reading what other women have said and I know that he is the right doctor to do my surgery. The weight my husband and I felt have been alleviated, as he worries about loosing me. I can now enjoy the Christmas holidays which is my favourite. I am American living out here and if I had to have cancer, I would rather be treated by the NHS than in the States. The NHS has never let me down starting with my GP, Jeremy Pauley who is number 1 in my book. I have never met a doctor here that I don't respect.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013