Ratings for Dr. Wajeeh E. Nasser

If all your looking for is a doctor to treat colds and minor injuries he is just ok... I would NOT (repeat NOT)recommended him if you have a more complex medical condition that requires him to engage and investigate your symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Saw him as my primary over ten yrs. The problem now is his popularity due to great bedside manner.So unfortunately I have some negative feedback. He appears to forget who his patience are by name these days. He had perscribed me xanax foe sleep difficulties for over a year. It was not a refillable script but one that required a phone in request for monthly refils, to moniter dosage. Each month I did that. I saw him about 4 months ago and asked if my current use was still safe. He told me straight to my face that he had no concerns. Strangly a month ago when i called for a refill his nurse said he denied it.I asked why and she didn't know except she had a note saying "ask about dose increase". There was no increase. She said he still denied it because I had to decrease intake and he would call back when he filled it. That was over a month ago. This neglect is dangerous as the drug requires slow tapering off to avoid withdrawls. I called for claification 3x w/out a return call.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Nasser is the most incredible caring doctor that I have ever seen. He makes you feel as if your medical needs are above everything else. I highly recommend Dr. Nasser.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Treated me very poorly---after he made what I consider a poor decision regarding my care. Only doctor's office I've seen have an ambulance parked in the parking lot on two different occasions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

He is an excellent, compassionate doctor. Our entire family sees him, and we love him. He never makes one feel rushed. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and cares about his patients. I've referred many friends to him, and they all love him as much as we do.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Nasser for over 15 years and have NEVER found another doctor that compares with him. I have seen many providers over the years for both short-term and long-term (including chronic nerve-related knee & back conditions) and Dr. Nasser is the most caring and compassionate physician I've ever known. He also will only refer his patients to the very best specialists. I am extremely grateful for what he's done for me over the years!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Nasser has handled all of my standard medical needs in a professional and efficient way for the past 3 years. I am being treated elsewhere for cancer, and Dr. Nasser helped me greatly following my initial diagnosis to coordinate other specialists (surgical) that I needed. He is always available to review any reports or test results, no matter who initiates them, and he always makes time to discuss any questions or problems I have, and always returns my calls in a timely manner (or has a nurse call). I feel extremely confident in his abilities, to know when to refer vs. to treat on his own. I have referred him to others and all feedback from them has also been extremely positive.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Nasser is very kind and understanding. He is ALWAYS willing to spend extra time and answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

OK Doctor for everyday problems like colds and stuff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Dr. Wajeeh E. Nasser's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)