Ratings for Dr. Irwan H. Murni

I have a big fear of going to the dentist and Dr Murni has always been so gentle and understanding. I have been going to him for over 7 years now. I have dentical and he doesn't treat me any different because of it like some doctors do. Give him a chance to get to know you and you will like him. He is really quite funny.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

crapy customer services and rude i went there for a filling with 2 week it a hole everytime i brush it bothering me and want to charge i told them i will report them for insurances fraud dont ho there.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

this was my first visit using insurance. I asked to make sure my feelings would be 100% covered insurance. The receptionist pulled out my chart and reassured me I was covered completely. Not only did I get black fillings when I wanted white, but the work was terrible. I now have a giant gap between two teeth in which after every meal hurts because of food getting stuck. Later I received a bill because the work was not covered completely. I complained about the bill and the terrible work but did not receive an apology or offer to fix my work.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013