Ratings for Dr. Anna Rojas

Absolutely no compassion at all. I was getting ready for breast cancer surgery in a few days,trying to decide on a bilateral or single mastectomy due to high recurrance rating I received on my cancer and my surgeon was out of town.She was rude once she found out I didn't want to postpone the surgery so she could do chemotherapy on it beforehand. It was important to me to have surgery before my lymph nodes got involved, it was important to her to make $ treating me ahead of my surgery when I didn't want to wait 3 mos. for surgery. Once I said no, I was having surgery first, she answered all my questions with an abrupt "I don't know", asked her if she knew who I could speak to to ask these questions and again "I don't know", then she said "I am talking to you about the cancer you have, not about any recurrence in the future", I was silent, she said "do you have any more questions?" I said "no" and hung up.If you can't show compassion, you should not be an oncologist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013