Ratings for Dr. Noah Meltzer

Dr. Meltzer has been wonderful to my Dad. I feel like we have him under the Best care possible.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

This doctor was the worst medical experience I've ever had in my life. I was to have surgery with him. For two days the surgery was on again off again, on again, then they called me to surgery at the last minute stating they had a cancellation and upon hurrying over my blood pressure was high. They canceled the surgery without even giving me a chance to settle in. Sure I got upset and told them this is **** like anyone would. Then, because I put in a complaint on him and his team he sent not just one but several notifications to psychiatrists to call me like I'm some kinda psycho. All the while the whole reason he did this is because if I'm a psycho how valid is my complaint. DO NOT go to this doctor because the moment anything goes wrong he will throw you under the bus like you are some kinda lunatic just to save his career. He is a pathetic excuse of a doctor and you should really have more self worth than to use him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014