Dr. Daniel Liberman

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Liberman

I just came from my second visit with Dr. Daniel Liberman, who is based in Montreal's modernistic Elna Medical Clinic (in Decarie Square). Although, understandably, this is a very busy clinic, the feeling in the waiting room is both alert and upbeat. The receptionists (Sandra and Jennifer) are very welcoming, professional and attentive. This follow-up visit was to sit with Dr. Liberman in order to review remaining questions and concerns. I was extremely pleased with the ample time and attention he provided. The knowledge and information he communicated, combined with the respect and many insights he shared were both very helpful and greatly appreciated. As a result, I feel reassured, informed, and on the right path for next steps, etc. Thank you Dr. Liberman (and staff). Jonathan

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I had a surgery with him. Professional, kind and attentive. Happy that I have met him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Tellement bon ! Apres mes déboires avec arjane... je ne pouvais qu’être terorisé pour ce rendez vous... tres professionel, sympatique, ampathique et encourageant, a effectué le travail... ne m’a pas fait mal, et m’a expliqué que mon problème n’étais pas grave... je suis retourné chez moi avec une tonne de brique en moin sur les épaules.... merci docteur liberman... Dominic Roy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Liberman saved my life! I had been dismissed by another urologist who said I was fine, but I persisted. When I saw Dr. Liberman a couple of days later, he listened carefully, reviewed my tests and acted on something he saw that apparently others had missed, and sent me for a cystoscopy the next day. When bladder cancer was detected he operated quickly and the follow-up has been excellent!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

After a few UTI, my family doctor sent me to see Dr. Liberman. I only have great things to say about him and his staff. He listened and explained to me what was my problem and how he was going to operate in order to resolve it. After my surgery, I had some pain and concerns. Right away he called me to ask me questions and gave me advices. He`s extremely busy but if you do as he says you'll be fine. I recommand this doctor. Thank You Dr. Liberman.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I saw him in Montreal. The Brunswick medical clinic called on Monday to say I could see him on Thursday. They gave me an evening appointment but I already had another appointment. They then asked at what time I could come. I said 5:30. I arrived at 5:15. At 6:50the doctor called me in to his office after people who came well after me went ahead of me. I think they kept me in the 6:45 time slot but let me think I had a 5:30appointment. The doctor was awful. Attitude of patient should not speak only answer the questions asked when asked to speak. Not interested in what I had to say. Did not have my test results on hand. Insisted I had to go for a test that I said I wanted to think about it He said I had not choice, nothing to think about. Rude. Disrespectful. Would never go back. Seems he is at CHUM in MOntreal.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Daniel Liberman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Urologist Genito-Urinary Reconstructive Surgeon Female Urologist