Ratings for Dr. Shamim Tahira

Dr. Tahira is a magnificent Doctor, she is great with children. My kids love going to see her, when they are sick. She is extremely resourceful and gets whatever test need to be done in order to help you.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

She is a good doctor, I recommend her. She really cares. It's not her fault that things are crazy these days.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Terrible, no patience, no knowledge, filled my prescription wrong once, don't listen to me and always rush us out! Mistake to choose her. I have no confidence in her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Tahira is an excellent family physician. After suffering a severe injury with excruciating pain , surgery and off work on disability for 1.5 years - she guided and cared for me through the entire process. Recommending alternate specialists, proactive treatments to expedite the medical/surgical process.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I've been seeing Dr tahira for awhile and she has improved my quality of life. My first appointment didn't go smoothly as I was filling out a lot of paper work via the computer. I felt like she wasn't listening to me. But then my second appointment was life changing. If you feel ignored after the first appointment I encourage you to stick it out because she genuinely cares and has always taken time to make sure I'm comfortable with everything moving forward in my treatment. The first appointment is a get to know you type of appointment she asks a lot of questions that you probably had already answered on the computer. But stick with her and I'm sure you'll be just as happy as me! The rest of the staff is mediocre but nice. I wouldn't use the term friendly. Be ready to wait regardless of appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Never has time to listen, 0 knowledge. Do not recomend

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Tahira is the best family doctor I have ever had considering the fact that I have moved a lot. I recently moved to Guelph but find it 100% worth it to drive all the way to her clinic since she genuinely cares about her patients and makes sure their needs are met on time. She patiently listens to the problem and always has a solution. She was able to diagnose my son's fracture when many other doctors handled the issue carelessly and were no help. My family and I are very lucky to have Dr. Tahira as our family Doctor. Can always count on her and her team!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I really like having Dr. Tahira as my family doctor. I see her regularly for prescription refills and mental health check-ins. I really like all the staff in the office. They are very nice in person and on the phone. I like that they can accommodate last-minute appointments for urgent matters that are not serious enough for the ER.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great doctor handled all my problems quickly in a efficient manner, also was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Tahira saved my mother from a lifetime of wasting away in a long term care bed by catching a diagnosis missed in hospital. Thanks to her my mother has her life back!! My family will forever be thankful. Dr Tahira is always patient, kind and never rushes my mom. She is a also very thorough and professional with us. We highly recommend her to anyone searching for a family Dr.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017