You may also like

Rate Dr. Ghislain Rivet

Dr. Ghislain Rivet's Ratings

Good morning Dr. Rivet, just to keep you up to date with my condition or injury I sustained at Trial design.
Well because of the report that you and Dr. Lorange did.
Well to keep you updated, trial design fired me because I was cplaining too much about the pain . They were nice enough to fire me a day after my birthday December 10. Well I tried to work but I couldn't because of the muscle and nerve damage that you wold of noticed if you had done the EMG test. Well I lost everything, my girlfriend of 26 years and my 11 year old son. I guess what you did was a little lie. Did you think this would be the out come. I had insurance at work, that's gone and so is my life, thanks . I don't expect you to feel bad. Seems it a fame I choose not to play.

Gerald

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Il est une sommité dans son domaine! Très gentil et prends son temps avec chaque patient. Je le recommande fortement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Sorry wrong Dr. For false csst reports,say again, he is a good Dr.?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

makes false reports for csst cases to benefit the employer, Dr. for hire

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

good manner, polite , listens and performs examination in professional manner , knowledgeable and explains diagnosis , procedures and prognosis objectives in clear terms. doesn't give platitudes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][3281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Excellent doctor. Explains clearly and succinctly what his opinion is. Friendly, open and approachable. Respectful of his patient, offers straightforward, honest advice with a personal touch. Re opinion by previous poster - respect your appointment time and arrive on time! Other patients are waiting and their time is valuable also.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][3280].votes_count ]]