Dr. Donald E. Fisher

Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Fisher

He has no compassion and because my teeth were not perfect he made nasty comments about them. He is very condescending and actually made me cry. The cap he put on has fallen off 5 times in 4 years.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Less than two years to have 2 fillings fallout and his repair recommendation was a cap - costing me over $600.00. I took my files and went to a dentist that knows how to fix teeth. When I was niave enough to use Dr Fisher all he did was complain my mouth was too small to get to the teeth. Time to Retire!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

This office has brand new equipment and is very neat & clean. The staff and doctor made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

the first thing he did when he saw my crooked teeth was make fun of me. he had no compassion and he basically laughed and left the room without really doing anything. he is a terrible person.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Very impatient and did a lousy job, only to have everything he did repaired again by a dentist who knew what he was doing and cared and had patience.....

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008