Dr. Mark Manning

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Manning

Dr. Manning is the best doctor. The only wish is that he can be closer to my area, Barrie is really too far.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Great experience. Thanks for seeing my daughter as an emergency last week. Her pain and swelling is gone. Can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Manning at his Barrie office. I'd highly recommend him. I'm a little nervous and needed to be knocked out for the appointment. He was gentle, it was easy and my tooth doesn't hurt anymore. Thanks again!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

The most comfortable experience I have ever had at a dentist. I was dreading having a root canal done after everything I had heard about them but you made it seem easy and painless. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Amazing experience. Very caring and saved me from a lot of pain!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Manning saw me last week when I was in extreme pain with a swollen face. He was able to get me out of pain that day and finish my root canal today. Feeling 100% now. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Amazing job! Had regular dental work that was more uncomfortable! didn`t feel a thing and very comfortable right after freezing was gone! His staff EXCELLENT! Very helpful!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Saw Dr. Manning for my Root Canal today. He was very friendly, easy to talk to and most helpful. I was very comfortable during the procedure. I was most impressed with his personal followup phone call the same evening. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Manning performed a root canal for me that was trickier than most. I appreciated how kind and welcoming dr. Manning and his staff were. They made me feel like I was in good hands and took their time to explain everything to me. The procedure went well, it was pain free and the recovery was almost immediate! I am very grateful! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Thanks for seeing me yesterday. Tooth is great today. No pain at all. Well done.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Mark Manning's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialist in Endodontics, but also trained in implant dentistry and moderate oral sedation.

• English

• Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Louisville (Grad. 2013)
  • University of Guelph (Grad. 2000)

• Dental implant surgery