Dr. Gary Lawrence Morrow

Ratings for Dr. Gary Lawrence Morrow

Dr Gary L. Morrow has been my doctor for approximately 10 years.Recently he recommended that I should have a surgical procedure to fix the cataract and astigmatism I was struggling with.Dr. Morrow demonstrated that his practice is about absolute care.Dr. Morrow took my work and personal life into consideration and scheduled the surgery to my needs. Dr. Morrow took the time to educate me about the surgery, recovery and long term health benefits of doing the procedure at the time in my life.The surgery was 100 percent successful and now I have 20/20 vision thanks to Dr. Morrow and his team. I am very grateful for his care and concern. My family doctor and other acquaintances speak highly of him.I consider him Dr. of the Year.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Left eye cataract procedure done by Dr Gary Morrow - Excellent !! Care and concern doctor specialist - Ophthalmologist. The procedure was done prompt professionally attended by his assistant, attendant with comfort and hygiene in the OR. Thank you very much Dr Morrow.I can see clearly again! Very beautiful atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I attended the office of Dr Morrow in order to have corrective eye surgery 4 years ago. It was the best decision I ever made. The Doctor and Staff were great. I am glasses free to this very day after years of wearing corrective lenses! THANK YOU DR. MORROW!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

With sincerce heart felt gratitude i say thanks to Dr Morrow of the Toronto Eye Centre. I was losing my sight to cataract and was not aware of how blind i had become until i was referred to Dr Morrow by my optometrist. After careful and thorough evaulation and assessment it was decided that surgery and lense implant would be my best option. I was apprensive about the prospect of any risk that might be involve with this venture. My apprension was however quickly dispelled by his professional and gentle approach. After my first eye surgery i could immediately see as clear as crystal. My secondd eye was done after a few months. Today i am a happpy 69yr old man who feels as young as a 40yr old. The English vocabulary does not contain a better word to adequately express my true gratitude. So, in the absence of a better word i say "THANK YOU DR MORROW".

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Morrow has been monitoring the pressure in my eyes for years and has just completed cataract surgery in both of my eyes, which was a phenomenal success. The care and attention he has given to me is unsurpassed by any physician I have ever attended. He is thorough and kind and I have felt very safe and assured that I am getting the best possible care. Dr. Morrow is an excellent doctor and I feel fortunate to be under his care. - Diane F.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Eyes Are important; I Can See Again 😍 Wow or as the newest generation says OMG Getting older and just found out the hard way I needed a new way of seeing, being a Chef I need to see in a busy kitchen and use my knife with accuracy. Old eye just ran out of gas so I needed a new way to see again, in my right eye everything was a blur basically I was going blind in my right eye. Years ago, we just went blind but not any more with doctors like. Dr. Gary L. Morrow MD, FRCSC- must be a fancy word for Eye Surgeon Extraordinaire. Found out I had a cataract in my right eye and I could only see shadows - boy was I scared. I went to my Doctor (Dr. I. Lam) after we realized my sight was slipping away in my right eye. She referred me to Doctor Gary Morrow, Eye Physician and Surgeon all in one, this Doctor doesn’t mess around but he takes his time and does it right, after all it’s our eyes not a common cold, we want him to treat us special and give it to us straight. I can’t believe what he’s done for me and how fast it worked for me - Eye Surgery May 24th. 2017at Toronto East General Hospital and was treated special by every person in the hospital from the administration to the nurses and in and out of the hospital in 3 hours. Afterwards, I took some eye drops, did what the doc told me you to do and Damn I can see better than ever. The very next day I could see again out of my right eye. I’m one of the lucky ones. Don’t be scared my mother told me Dr. Morrow did both my eyes, yes, my mom patted my head and said you will be fine son he’s a great Doctor. She was right and I’m on my way to better sight and with all the new lenses they can put in your eyes, better sight is available for everyone. Don’t be scared. It’s your eyes and we need to see the world we live in, if we are blessed with sight. We are lucky to be blessed with sight so enjoy it or it could be gone in a moment. Maybe giving to others first has given me a hall pass . So I’ll keep giving; Hope you will too. Written by Keith Rees May 25.th 2017

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Morrow is an excellent doctor and surgeon. After wearing glasses for fourty five years I no longer need them. I only wear them for reading. I am 71 years of age.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Gary Morrow is an amazing and extremely competent doctor. I am only in my mid-40's, and have already experienced a detached retina, cataracts and glaucoma. I had to find a new doctor when I relocated to Toronto several years ago and no longer had access to my former doctor who knew my history and had treated me for over 20 years. I was concerned starting anew based on my complicated eye history. I see better today due to his successfully removing an advanced cataract and by closely managIng my glaucoma. In addition, although Dr. Morrow sees many patients on any given day, you will never feel like you are being rushed. He will always take the time to address any questions and is very thorough in regards to examinations. All around, a great doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

How do you just thank a person that has given you your sight back? My way of thinking is to tell everyone I can and how I am so grateful for going to see Dr. Morrow. To me he was a miracle doctor… a gift from God I have had cataract surgery in both eyes (two weeks apart). It was a wonderful experience; I call it miracle surgery. The staff are all so friendly… the clinics are kept immaculate. Dr. Morrow is the greatest, he is so skilled, efficient, and friendly. I could not be happier with the procedure and the results. I'm now 64 and so thankful to have the vision I didn't even dare to dream would be possible! Thank you Dr. Morrow, and all of you in the offices who took care of me. My sincere thanks. I'm still amazed. Angela Bercovici

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Morrow did a great job with my eyes. I am able to see so clearly now. He was very compassionate and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014