Ratings for Sylvia Flower

Dr. Hupman wasn't able to see me when I was sick but they said Sylvia Flower could see me and that was the best thing to have ever happened. She is wonderful, caring and takes time with you and is very thorough. I highly recommend Sylvia. I won't see anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been experiencing severe nausea and chills for about the past week. I have attempted to reach Sylvia several different times and was told I would hear back from her as soon as possible; however, she never returned any of my calls. The front office staff didn't seem to take my complaints too seriously (you could certainly tell by the tone of their voice). I am unsure as to whether there is little to no communication between the office staff or if Sylvia, the NP-C, won't take the time to give me a call. This is unacceptable and it should never take this many days to receive an answer from a doctor or otherwise. I plan on switching providers as soon as possible if their way of doing business does not change in the very near future.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013