Ratings for Dr. Nate Kleinfeldt

amazing experience from the moment I walked into Dr Kleinfeldt's office my appointment time was exact ..no waiting Staff respectful of request for an appointment change surgery center was spotless and no waiting for my scheduled surgery everything ran like clock work I received a call the next day to make sure I was well and if I had any questions or concerns

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I had cataract surgery done about three years ago, and the results were absolutely perfect. Almost all of my friends who had this surgery done by other doctors experienced problems, and I am still glad that I picked him as my surgeon, based on the recommendation of my wonderful optometrist. I simply asked him which doctor he would choose if he had this surgery done, and he told me that he would only have it done by Dr. Kleinfeldt.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

This is the most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. During the pre-operation visit, he only talked to his technician, the result of the cataract surgery is not good, and he never tried to solve the problems.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Great Doctor Does not talk much however he does a great job on eyes.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My visit went well and I highly recommend him!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

This Dr Kleinfeldt has THE WORST BEDSIDE MANNER. Very quick, doesn’t talk to patient at all, may as well have been a robot. I wouldn’t recommend him to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Horrible experience. Nate Kleinfeldt has poor interpersonal skills. He could care less about the client’s concerns. Very arrogant. He’s more interested in performing surgery. All he did was try to pressure me to have cataract surgery. Avoid him at all costs. He spent a couple minutes with me. When I decided that I don’t want cataract surgery right away and would like to think about it. He became very upset and stood up in the middle of the conversation and was ready to leave.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Had some tests done by the techs, who were great, and he came in for about two minutes, obviously in a hurry, to give me the results. Showed no interest whatsoever in explaining and gave rushed answers to my question. Left quickly. I would not recommend him based on bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Kleinfeldt has helped me improve my vision and manage my Diabetic Macular Edema. Dr. Kleinfeldt is very knowledgeable on how to treat diabetics. I highly recommend him if you are suffering from any diabetic eye disease.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015