Ratings for Dr. Leslie Train

I had my teeth cleaning done with Dr. Train and he was very thorough with the exam and took a lot of time and patience with the cleaning. I have bleeding gums and am very sensitive, but he made me feel very comfortable. I would really recommend Dr. Train to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

If I could give a zero rating I would. Only seems to want to do the minimum. No explanations. Staff took an aggressive money grubbing approach. Yes I neglected my teeth for years as my career did not provide the financial means to do the minimum amount necessary to take care of myself, but he certainly did not advocate for my dental health. Don't waste your time - find another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Train was incredibly helpful, I was scared of going to the dentist before but he was very gentle and talked to me about the procedure so I understood. I've recommended my family and friends because of the great experience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I highly recommend you find another dentist, not this guy. Had to have work he did redone by a real dentist

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016