Ratings for Dr. John C. Schmidt

Wonderful Dr And Staff he is a very caring Dr He treats my whole family

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Laid back, caring, genuine, best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

The doctor and his staff were all very friendly and very professional. I appreciate Dr. Schmidt's direct and caring approach. So many doctors today seem to make things easy for themselves. Dr/ Schmidt goes in exactly the opposite direction, making things as easy as possible for the patient.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very helpful and very "real" with advice and explanations.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Dr. Schmidt has been my family Doctor for 19 years. Dr. Schmidt is a D.O. and is very good at listening and explaining what may or may not be wrong with you. When I call they are great about getting me or any member of my family right in, even if it is not urgent. The other thing I really like about Dr. Schmidt is that if it is out of his expertise he has no problem what so ever of referring you to somebody that can and will help you. Dr. Schmidt is also a very good chiropracter and has adjusted my neck and back many times. I can not say enough good about him. I truly feel good after leaving his office, I never feel like he is in a hurry or that I was rushed in and out. The only negative thing is he does not take urgent after hour calls. Dr. Schmidt is very much a family Doctor and Family man. If it is after hours you would have to go to the nearest Emergency room. All in all he is an excellent Doctor and person.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2005

Dr. John C. Schmidt's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1983)