Ratings for Dr. John Kershman

Dr Kershman has been our orthodontist for many years as all four of my children have had their braces looked after by him. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly, patient and ensures that the work is done correctly. I am extremely happy and satisfied with the work completed on three of my children while the fourth is still under his care. All of his staff are awesome. They are extremely friendly, always greeting you with a smile, and they will always do what is necessary to help you in order to keep you happy and satisfied with their services. They are a great team.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Very nice and gentle and a true gentleman. Very knowledgeable and most importantly very affordable. You wont regret choosing him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Kershman gave me the smile I used to dream of. I had to get a retainer and braces for a couple of years, and they went by so quickly! Dr. Kershman is a very intelligent man and very friendly as well. The staff is incredibly friendly as well. It was always a pleasure to go there. Now I've got my brother going to him for his braces as well. He is very happy with Dr. Kershman too. And my younger brother will be headed his way soon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Extremely courteous, knowledgable, professional, extremely organized. Really well run. 100 % satisfied. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013