Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Taylor

Dr. Taylor really helped with my stiff neck and upper back. She is very friendly, easy to walk to, and talented.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Taylor really helped me with my plantar fascititis. I was having difficulty playing basketball and now back playing pain free twice a week. She is very kind, personable and cares about you.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr Taylor is very kind; she listens to what you are saying and works with you to ensure you are getting the best treatment. I have told anyone who asks how pleased I am with the treatment I have recieved.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

I saw Doctor Lindsay Taylor for my headaches that I've had non-stop since about 7 weeks into my pregnancy. When I saw her at 16 weeks pregnant I was experiencing a headache when I got to her office. By the time she was done treatment, my headache was gone and I have not had one since! I am now 25 weeks pregnant. She is amazingly efficient and helpful. Cannot recommend more!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013