Ratings for Dr. Eric Sommer

I am very please with the treatment I was given by the staff of Dr Sommer would I do it again yes. Dr sommer changed my life. I lost 81lbs in 6 months

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Sommer is amazing, he changed my life for the better FOREVER! I truly can't thank him enough! the process was so fast, I had my consult and then in a blink of an eye I am already down 42lbs 3 months post op! So excited for the future! thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

My experience with Dr. Sommer and The New York Bariatric Group has been great. My surgery was very successful, and Dr. Sommer was terrific from the initial consultation to post op appointments. The process from my commitment to after surgery has been well organized, and the staff is helpful as well. I would do it all again!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I recommend Dr. Sommer to anyone looking to make a life change. He will give you all the tools you need all you have to do is work.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I am very happy with my weight loss progress. I am six months out I had my sleeve surgery back in February 2015. Down 52 pounds and still going. Dr. Sommer has made the process easier. He takes the time to talk you through the process and which option is best for you. His staff in Cortlandt, NY, where I see him are friendly and patient. If you are looking to have this surgery you could not find a more caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I recommend Dr Sommer to anyone interested in wei h t loss surgery. He makes you feel very comfortable listens and answers your questions and takes his time speaking with you giving you all of his attention.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Eric Sommer is by far the best doctor. I had my weight loss surgery back on February 26th. He was so attentive and helpful when I had questions. He makes you feel very comfortable with him. And to me that's important to have that with a doctor. Means he's doing his job. I'm down close to 50lbs since having the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. And if I had to go through the process again I would knowing he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Sommer. Very attentive and keeps me on track!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I met Dr. Sommers after another Dr. gave up on me within weeks I was steading losing weight, I've lost 211lbs I'm healthy and happy I recommend Dr. and his team

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My Experience before and after my surgery was excellent. He has such a nice way about him, he is very caring and explains everything so you understand everything that is going to happen. Dr E Sommer is a highly skilled surgeon. I wish I meet him years ago. I highly recommend Dr E. Sommer

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015