Ratings for Dr. Juliette Tohme

One of the worst doctors who has no respect for you or your health or your time and 2 hours wait time is the norm at her appointments. One time I was extremely ill she refused to see me or even refill my prescription or tell me to go to ER Her staff is rude and she takes patients in without appointments to charge extra and we suspect even when we walk away after waiting two hours she bills OHIP WATCH OUT IF SHE IS YOU GO TO DOCTOR FOR YOUR HEALTH OR FOR YOUR FAMILY CARE.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Very professional and excellent follow up with all test results

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

The staff members are rude, half of them do not speak to English to their co-workers, which is completely unacceptable and unprofessional. This Doctor is very knowledgeable and patient. But be prepared to wait over an hour to see her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

The only negative rating is for staff who are absent and/or clueless. Dr Tohme is as punctual as time can allow so I cannot fault her. She is a superb doctor and the proof is that we are willing to wait to see her in spite of a poorly run Appletree clinic. She deserves a better clinic and I think she has the bedside manners which many other doctors lack nowadays. Wish you well Dr Tohme!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

If you think about the 2 hours wait in average anywhere between 45mns-2 hrs bc she lets in walk ins first. I appreciate Muliticulturalism yes, but I have no idea what her staff say and that's embarassing as you keep asking pardon me ..repeat please , say again , it's nothing against other languages but this is for God sake's a CLINIC it must at least have one universal lang have you thought of English ? beside manners, 0. knowledge I will let others add their 2 cents on that one.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Great doktor, but waiting time with appointment too long

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Atleast 1+ hour wait with an appointment. Staff don't seem to care about the long wait times and do not schedule appointments properly. When you do see her she is ok but too rushed

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I am truly fortunate that dr Tohme is my family doctor. She gives excellent and compassionate care and treats me with dignity and addresses each of my concerns… Dr Tohme makes me feel valuable and that my needs are important. It is a great feeling to know that you have someone to rely on in times of bad health. Thank you, dr Tohme for being for being so careful and competent with your patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Tohme has been my doctor for about 2 years. I found her on this site but at that time she had no reviews about her. She had a practice in Brampton and now relocated to Vaughan. She is kind compassionate and overall very knowledgeable. She has been so helpful for everything I have come in for. I went in the first time to get to know her and ask her questions and she made me feel very comfortable. She is very informative and her colleagues know what they are talking about. However, because it is an up and coming office its gradually becoming busier, I recommend going on a weekday to see her. It is worth having her as a doctor and if you do not enjoy her as a doctor, there are other capable doctors your file can be given to. The staff is delightful they do get frantic when it is busy so cut them a break if its a slow waiting time, they are trying to keep a flow for everyone. Overall, great doctor and office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Tohme always display professionalism and patience when it comes to explaining and answering my question. Her way of explaining is very clear. She will make sure that her patient is well taken care of. If there is an area that she needs further information on in order to make an accurate diagnosis, she will tell you. I love that about her that she is careful and doesn't make hasty conclusion. The staff at front desk is always delightful to deal with in person. I don't always get a friendly tone over the phone but It's not a big deal. And I know for certain that they speak Spanish - a nice asset to the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017