Ratings for Dr. Juliette Tohme

I have to drive over an hour and yes, you do have to wait for some time, but its been a long time since I have found a doctor that doesnt have a prescription pad ready, that actually listens and hears, gives solutions that dont always rely on chemicals. Her knowledge base, compassion and empathy is above par. If Dr Tohme relocates to Mars, I'm relocating to Mars

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

She is a good doctor but so so late all the time. I have had to wait for an hour and a half to see her for 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

She is such a good doctor! She is always on time and polite

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

sooooo, where do i begin. i booked an appointment for 3:00 for my daughter and i didn't get to see juliette tome until the day after. i managed to camp there overnight. where are all my muskoka woods fan jam gang gang at? i got so pissed off that i took a tooth brush right on juliettes front lawn. if she doesn't fix this issue, i will expose her address. the Ace family just had there new baby. we have austin, catherine, elle and bebe. ohhh aaa!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

One of the worst doctors who has no respect for you or your health or your time and 2 hours wait time is the norm at her appointments. One time I was extremely ill she refused to see me or even refill my prescription or tell me to go to ER Her staff is rude and she takes patients in without appointments to charge extra and we suspect even when we walk away after waiting two hours she bills OHIP WATCH OUT IF SHE IS YOU GO TO DOCTOR FOR YOUR HEALTH OR FOR YOUR FAMILY CARE.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Very professional and excellent follow up with all test results

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

The staff members are rude, half of them do not speak to English to their co-workers, which is completely unacceptable and unprofessional. This Doctor is very knowledgeable and patient. But be prepared to wait over an hour to see her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

The only negative rating is for staff who are absent and/or clueless. Dr Tohme is as punctual as time can allow so I cannot fault her. She is a superb doctor and the proof is that we are willing to wait to see her in spite of a poorly run Appletree clinic. She deserves a better clinic and I think she has the bedside manners which many other doctors lack nowadays. Wish you well Dr Tohme!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

If you think about the 2 hours wait in average anywhere between 45mns-2 hrs bc she lets in walk ins first. I appreciate Muliticulturalism yes, but I have no idea what her staff say and that's embarassing as you keep asking pardon me ..repeat please , say again , it's nothing against other languages but this is for God sake's a CLINIC it must at least have one universal lang have you thought of English ? beside manners, 0. knowledge I will let others add their 2 cents on that one.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017