Ratings for Dr. Kevin F. Ciresi

Dr. Ciresi is not only an excellent plastic surgeon due to his medical abilities and extensive training, but an artist as well. His patience with prospective patients is amazing and during my consult we sat together unhurriedly for over an hour. Dr. Ciresi answered most of my questions before I even had to ask them. During my surgery he made sure I wasn't scared and even held my hand while my IV was put in and until I fell asleep. I felt safe with him. My results were Perfect.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I had my surgery over 10 years ago. My breasts are still looking great. He had to do a correction on one of them because the amount of saline required to make it look balanced was much more for some reason but he was willing and ready to do it without argument and of course free of charge. Dr Ciresi is personable and down to earth yet very classy. He does admire his own work after it is done, which might make some women uncomfortable but he is not inappropriate. He went in through the nipples but would have gone in the fold if I wanted that. He discussed both options. Recently I had a question and emailed him. He answered the next day. For long lasting results I recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Ciresi did my breast augmentation. I couldn't be more thrilled. He was professional and caring. His staff is excellent. If I ever had a problem or question they got back to me within 24hours or usually while I was on the phone. I think pt complaints are due to lack of knowledge and research on the patients part. I am an RN and found him to be incredibly intelligent. I went to 5 different doctors before settling on him. I enjoyed my experience and would referr to him

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

I to am like the women who has also rated dr. Ciresi. I had the same surgery. Interesting I needed a lift when I was only a size barely B to begin with. I too am uneven where before my nipples were very equal. I even had a stich left in one nipple. I am now in the process of finding a doctor to correct my problems. I feel akward and do not like the way that my breasts look.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

I went to Dr. Ciresi to have breast implants. I had researched different methods on line and discussed with him what I was interested in and why. He explained that in addition to implants he felt that I needed a lift; because of that and the fact that he said there would be less visable scaring, instead of going in for the surgery through the skin crease beneath my breasts he would make the incision around my nipples. I asked him about sensitivity (important to me and my spouse) and asthetics because I liked the way my nipples looked. He assured me that in his professional opinion it would be fine. My breasts are now uneven with one higher than the other AND one nipple is stretched out and large and the other lost tissue and is small. It also took aprox. 3 years for my nipples to regain a comfortable sensitivity. I since consulted with another plastic surgeon who noted that going in around the nipples to do a lift often creates a stretched out nipple and most would not do that.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Dr. Kevin F. Ciresi's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1986)