Ratings for Dr. David Javdan

I'm writing my honest review, hoping it will help others in the search for a trustworthy professional dentist and hygienist! We all know dental office is a place we never want to go especially if it's far too from where you live, and i got to say i don't drive over the hill for anything, EXCEPT for Dr. Javdan and his lovely expert hygienist, Anita! I've had bad incomplete root canals and crowns on a tooth that should have been root canal first done by my previous dentist in Irvine which caused me not to be able to eat with one side of my mouth for months without knowing what was the problem! To be said, that it doesn't matter if you have $$$ but if you don't spend it in the right place and don't get it done by a dentist who knows exactly how to solve the problem and knows exactly what to do then no matter how much money you spend, you will never be happy or released of pain and misery that you are experiencing! Dr. Javdan got all that misery and pain gone for me in just two visits! I've had whitening and other procedures done with him which i'm very happy and satisfied with. WORDS aren't enough to explain how KIND, PROFESSIONAL, AND COMPETENT Dr. Javdan, and his sweet hygienist, Anita is! The staff and his assistants are really warm and friendly; the office is always clean and up to date and they all together do an absolute fantastic job to keep you and your precious teeth on check! Having a beautiful smile brought by having beautiful teeth tells you that a MAGNIFICENT and BRILLIANT dentist is behind it! I highly recommend Dr. Javdan and his staff to everyone who is looking to find the BEST dentist and a cosmetic dentist!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

From start to finish I had the most amazing experience at Dr. Javdan's office. He provides a very thorough exam and is very caring. But most importantly, he is very skilled and meticulous at his work!!!! I hig recommend Dr. David Javdan!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Javdan was so patient with me even though the dentist gives me extremely anxiety and he worked with me also with helping all the problems I had going on. He explained everything in a simple matter on ways I can help my gums and teeth ! Thanks to the incredible staff to !

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Javdan is the best dentist. My crowns are perfect and so natural. I am very happy with his work. Rose M.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. David Javdan and the Prestige Dental Group is a trust worthy excellent dental office! At all my visits, Dr. Javdan and his team were very friendly, accommodating, professional and made sure I am comfortable with all the dental procedures I had to go through. The dental procedures I had are as complicated as a tooth implant, and as simple as teeth cleaning. No matter how simple or complicated the procedure was, Dr. Javdan and his team obliged, and did a tremendous professional job. I recommend for anyone whom need dental care to go to Prestige Dental Group for treatment. They will do the job well, and you will leave the visits with a smile.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Doctor Javdan is a professional Doctor . He is the Master of Tooth Implants. Thank you Doctor for making me smile again. Moran Nesimi

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Javdan has been my dentist for nearly ten years now, and will remain my Only dentist for the remainder of his career. His attention to detail, tireless commitment to excellence that extends way beyond what's required and warm yet professional demeanor are qualities that combine to make "my" dentist the most outstanding professional that I have ever encountered in his field. I reccomend Dr. Javdan with enthusiasm and without reservation to all.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Javdan and Beverly Hills Family Dental have been my dental group for 10 years! They are truly my dental "family". Dr. David Javdan is the most caring, considerate, precise, perfectionistic dentist I have ever had! As an actress, my smile is very important and Dr. Javdan goes above and beyond to make sure my teeth are healthy, clean and white. I have had dental and cosmetic "emergencies" over the years and Dr. Javdan and his team have made sure I was helped and repaired as quickly and efficiently as possible! You will not find a more helpful and caring dental team in Beverly Hills and I refer all my friends and business associates. Thank you, Brooke Lewis

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Hello, Dr. David Javdan and his staff did a wonderful job giving me that beautiful white smile. I was actually somewhat doubtful it was possible as my teeth were far from white! That being said, after the procedure was done, I knew the whitening was great when a co-worker said out of no where "You're teeth are so white! Who is your dentist?" Dr. David Javdan and his entire staff were polite, professional and patient as I am a nervous patient that has to question everything. The office was clean and did not leave me with that uncomfortable feeling you get when entering some doctors offices and you can tell there is neglect. The complete process of the teeth whitening was without pain and Dr. David Javdan checked up on me frequently to update me on how it was going and what the next steps were to put my mind at east. I will end with saying I am a happy patient and will be coming back soon for all my dental needs. I highly recommend you call them

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I received Invisalign through him and I pretty much threw $5500 away. I would never recommend him for this treatment.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014