Ratings for Dr. Alireza Moheb

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! BEWARE...! First I must say that finding a GOOD Cigna HMO dentist is a nightmare. I looked up Dr. Moheb's rating online and several were negative but I was desperate for teeth cleaning. The Hygienist measured my 'pockets' and thankfully only 3 teeth had a 6 rating. They presented me with a comprehensive dental plan that included a $95/tooth antibiotic treatment for 11 teeth, NOT be covered by insurance. I am a single mom and I told the office manager Blanca there was no way I could afford $1100! I said the 3 teeth with the '6' pockets would be ok to do. When I returned for the cleaning appt I waited 30 mintues to be seen, and the hygienist did the antibiotic treatment on all teeth! It wasn't until they told me what what i owed until I figured it out. I was shocked! I asked for xray copies and they stalled. Then I was told they were ready, but when I went refused to give them to me claiming no one called me! This is a Dental Code violation. Stay AWAY!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008