Ratings for Dr. Annie N. Pham

Everyone in the office was very friendly and helpful. Also, the doctor very thorough of explaining my teeth conditions.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Pham is a wonderful professional. She explains procedures and has the tools to show you how and why they recommend treatment. She is also one of those professionals that truly listens to the patient. When you speak to her, she gives you her full attention and is involved in the conversation. The whole office staff make it an enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

This office is great and everyone is very attentive! They've everything I've asked so far (and I'm a very picky person)!! Someone who can take care of me like they have, I will definitely come back! I've always been taught to greet everyone that walks through the door with their name and that's exactly what they do! Dr. Pham is great, gentle and very caring! Sonia is on top of her game at the front! And my recent visit was a deep cleaning and the hygienist I had was very supportive and gentle.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009