Ratings for Dr. John Pollina

Dr. Pollina literally gave me some semblance of my life back! My second spinal surgeon was performed by him in August, 2017, using the Mazor X robotic system. The success of this fusion, versus that of the one I had in 2006, are simply amazing! The recovery has been so much easier! Also, Dr. Pollina is extremely personable and caring. His staff is also the best!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

All round excellent experience. Highly recommend!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Pollina and staff are strictly top shelf!!! I'm pain free after my fusion and feel like a new person!! I was 67 last year when the surgery was performed and now I'm able to golf, bike, and travel like I was 40 years old!! Dr. Pollina promised me I would be pain free and he delivered. His staff of Diana, Tom, & Cheryl are very competent and professional. Nice, nice people!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Fantastic Doctor!!! He did back surgery on me and my pain was gone. His office is very professional looking. His Staff were very helpful. I strongly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Pollina is rude and disrespectful. He doesn't seem to have any compassion for his patients. All you are is an additional paycheck for him, at least that is the way he makes you feel. After two appointments, I will never go back again, nor would I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I would not go to any other neurosurgeon. Dr pollina is the best. I have had three surgeries by him. 2 microdisectomies and finally a spinal fusion with cages. I have been pain free for over a year now. His office staff always does its best to get me in for an appt. He is always very good at explaining all my mri findings and procedures. When in the hospital for my spinal fusion I saw him every day he was always very encouraging and sympathetic to my needs.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Pollina may be a very qualified surgeon. But he never talks to his patients after surgery including follow up visists in his office. I find that very rude and disrespectful. His 2-PA's never seem to agree on anything. I've had a few surgeries and so far none of them were successful. All spinal fusion surgeries, I am still in pain.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Pollina. I think he is man of great talent and passion in medicine. I am 99% better now and was in such pain before... His assistant is nice and smart. However I do not believe that I would go back. I got an infection, at Sisters. Not his fault but the facility looked like something from a mash unit, not a pleasant place to spend your time. I was there for weeks. Get a ID doc if you are one of the unlucky ones who gets an infection. Do not let Dr. Pollina run your treatment. But overall I am very happy with how it turned out. In the end I would go back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. pollina is a very good doctor. He is kind and understanding. He tries to help the best he can within his power. He did my surgery. It didnt come out too good though. Im still in alot of pain. I've seen alot of people come into his office and come out good.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Dr. John Pollina's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Wellpoint