Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Blonder

Had my first root canal by Dr. Blonder a few days ago, and I must say, it was a lot better then I thought it would be! I was very nervous since I have a hard time going to the dentist. I had no pain during or after the procedure. I highly recommend getting your root canal done here because the office is great! Thank you Dr. Blonder for a great root canal!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Terrible staff. The lady that answers the phone fails to listen before speaking on situations.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

A few years ago Dr. Blonder performed a root canal on me. It was done incorrectly and over the next several days my pain continued to increase. I called the office and they refused to see me saying that pain was typical. Finally, my husband called and said, "My wife is nicer than me. You're dealing with me now and you're going to see her today." Dr. Blonder saw me. I am a really good and cooperative patient, but Dr. Blonder gave me a shot that was so painful that my immediate reaction was to whimper for a couple of seconds. He screamed at me saying, "I don't know what you want from me!" and he stormed out. After the correction to his original bad work, I was fine. I am in my late sixties. I had never before, nor ever since been treated so badly by a doctor. Oh yes...and he does sing rock music while he's working on you. It's not pleasant. There have been some good reviews here. As long as everything is going well, you may not realize that he is a very cruel man and should not be in a helping profession. I had been to him before this experience. I didn't like his singing, but he didn't bother me. I have had other friends who have gone to him and have also had terrible experiences. If anything goes wrong, then you will have trouble.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Had a great root canal experience. No problems at all! Office and staff were very helpful. Would highly recommend Dr. Blonder.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

best root canal experience ever. my regular dentist had trouble getting the tooth numb. dr. blonder got me numb right away, and i didn't feel a thing. and when i returned to my regular dentist, she said the root canal looked great.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

was seen as an emergency three weeks ago. dr. blonder came in on his day off. got me out of pain. my regular dentist did not think the tooth was saveable, because it was calcified. but dr. blonder was able to do the root canal. my regular dentist just did my crown, and said the root canal looked great. btw, got me very numb. never felt a thing. will recommend him to my family and friends if they need a root canal.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

painless, efficient, and my general dentist said he did a great job

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr Blonder was dancing during my root canal hit my trijeminal nerve causing me 5 years of agony until a real dentist removed the root tips he left behind very dirty office avoid if you can

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

A wonderful doctor and experience...I 'm not sure who these bad reviews are referring to as my experience was completely the opposite . Immaculate office and a very personable doctor. he described every step of what was to be done and relaxed and assured me every step of the way. A ten star experience with NO PAIN during or after my root canal.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Filthy office, not up to date, dirty and old, doctor could care less.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014