Ratings for Dr. Randolph J. Rosen

This office has the latest technology. Had my appointment for implant consultation and treatment started and finished without being referred out . Highly recommend Dr. Rosen and staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Rosen recently completed my dental implant. It looks and feels great. The whole experience took 1 year, and I was never uncomfortable . Dr. Rosen and his staff are very professional and knowledgable, I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I had been looking for a dentist who CARES about patients. Dr Rosen was referred from an assistant I know. Dr Rosen is by far the BEST DENTIST in the area . You will be very comfortable when work is being done, he is GENTILE and EXPLAINS the procedure very clear. I WILL NOW SMILE ALL THE TIME !!! Before and After are AMAZING !!! HE TRULY IS A AWESOME DENTIST !!!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr Rosen is the most patient dentist I know. I was terrified of dental work because of a past dentist. My family member recommended him to me now I recommend all my friends and family to him. He is a great dentist and cares about his patients. His office staff are all so very nice and caring just like Dr Rosen. They are a great team.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

This is the BEST dentist I have ever been to. I have been going to Dr. Rosen's for almost 8 years. His staff is welcoming and friendly. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Had work done by Dr Rosen that turned out to be unnecessary and left to go to different dentist before treatment plan was finished. Office billed for remainder of work that they never completed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Rosen is exceptional!! I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Rosen and his staff. I have gone to many dentists in my lifetime and can say with certainty that he is truly the best. He provided me the finest of dental work, is very knowledgeable, warm, friendly and professional. He truly cares for his patients on all levels and gives his all to provide his patients with the very best care possible. Dr. Rosen is absolutely wonderful at what he does and I feel privileged to have had such beautiful work done by him. I will continue to go to him for all of my dental needs in the future. I will be happy to refer him to any of my family and friends whenever possible.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I had extensive work done by Dr. Rosen over a two year period. He was excellent in every respect. I would trust him with any dental work that I have in the future. He is knowledgable, professional and helpful in all instances.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I had some pain in a molar and tried to save money by going to the MMC dental clinic. The student dentist did a root canal, and put a very large and uncomfortable amount of filling. 4 days later, I bit down and the tooth shattered, cracking the one next to it and breaking another beneath a crown. I later learned the only part of the root was removed and the filling used was for a temp. A family friend recommended Dr. Rosen and said the whole family has used him - and his father before him. So I went. The staff was friendly, I didn't have to wait long, and Dr. Rosen patiently listened to my clinic nightmare and took his time examining my teeth. Within less than two weeks I had a new crown comfortably and painlessly in place. I have since recommended him to two friends, and am relieved to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I can't say enough nice things about this office and the entire experience.. professional, clean, accommodating, and knowledgeable! Most of all, they were all so sweet about my dentist anxiety.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012