Ratings for Dr. Martin Strahan

Not wanting to help whatsoever, puts your problem in the 'too hard basket' makes up an excuse and takes your money. I felt incredibility uncomfortable the whole appointment. Sat in silence majority of the time while he read notes, tried to make a completely inappropriate joke about my weight and mumbled something about it 'being in my head' - ended up dismissing my problem as anorexia. I've never ran out of a doctors surgery so fast before. After going to Brisbane to see an actual specialist turns out my problem was just a simple issue and all I needed was day surgery. Do yourself a favour and stay far away from this man.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

A Rude and arrogant. Don't bother seeing this guy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

A truly evil man that is so arrogant and cares only about money. He is the work of the devil and deserves to be put in jail.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Strahan is a General Specialist, and didn't bother to pre-read my doctors referral letter beforehand.. Sat there for most of the appointment reading through it without saying a word. Aloof and a little arrogant. Then after he was finished, he was quick to dismiss all my medical problems as due to my sleeping patterns. Another believer in the "flat battery" hypothesis, and another specialist who completely missed the correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013